Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your French, My Chineise and English, and my working experience in Finance in China

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your French, My Chineise and English, and my working experience in Finance in China

I am looking for someone who speaks native French Cool I speak Chinese and English and know many interesting things in Chine. If you are interested , we can have a cup of coffee or someway casuel~~~~~~~

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for someone who speaks native French Cool I speak Chinese and English and know many interesting things in Chine. If you are interested , we can have a cup of coffee or someway casuel~~~~~~~

sarah sJun 22, 2011 @ 07:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 771 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your French, My Chineise and English, and my working experience in Finance in China
Post 1

Hello!

I would like to improve my English, and do a French-English language exchange with you.

Said

Hello!

I would like to improve my English, and do a French-English language exchange with you.

Said

Said A, Jun 22, 2011 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Your French, My Chineise and English, and my working experience in Finance in China
Post 2

Sounds great! This week I would be available morning and everning, Perhaps u can make a time that is convinient for you ?

Sounds great! This week I would be available morning and everning, Perhaps u can make a time that is convinient for you ?

sarah s, Jun 22, 2011 @ 10:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Sarah, 

I'd be interested in practicing Mandarin Chinese against my native French ..

Cheers, 

Benjamin

Hi Sarah, 

I'd be interested in practicing Mandarin Chinese against my native French ..

Cheers, 

Benjamin

benjamin t, Jun 22, 2011 @ 23:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 771 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form