Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your French for my Russian/baking ( basic cooking) lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your French for my Russian/baking ( basic cooking) lessons

Hi, I would like to do the above.

We can aim for once a week (minimum) or a  bit more during the summer and can see if we would like to continue after. Being a native speaker of Russian, I am looking for somebody who is either French or rather advanced. I am also interested in immersion-i.e. speaking and being prompted/corrected as you go. Well about baking - I love it and we can learn anything from pirojki-Russian food to sweet pies or biscuits. Also if you are interested, I can teach you basic cooking. Please send me message directly and we discuss this.

Thanks. 

D

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I would like to do the above.

We can aim for once a week (minimum) or a  bit more during the summer and can see if we would like to continue after. Being a native speaker of Russian, I am looking for somebody who is either French or rather advanced. I am also interested in immersion-i.e. speaking and being prompted/corrected as you go. Well about baking - I love it and we can learn anything from pirojki-Russian food to sweet pies or biscuits. Also if you are interested, I can teach you basic cooking. Please send me message directly and we discuss this.

Thanks. 

D

dajleengJun 16, 2010 @ 02:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1179 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1179 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form