Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your German for my English/French or gardening lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your German for my English/French or gardening lessons

I am a native anglophone and speak fluent French, I am a garden designer and need to learn German to talk to nurseries and suppliers in the Swiss-German part of the country. Can anyone help?

The text you are quoting:

I am a native anglophone and speak fluent French, I am a garden designer and need to learn German to talk to nurseries and suppliers in the Swiss-German part of the country. Can anyone help?

gardengirlJan 9, 2011 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your German for my English/French or gardening lessons
Post 1

Dear gardengirl,

I just read your ad and I am very interested in an exchange (your E/F for my G).

I am a native Austrian and I am working with the UN in Geneva. Where are you located? An exchange via Skype would also be possible.

Looking forward to hearing you.

Irene

Dear gardengirl,

I just read your ad and I am very interested in an exchange (your E/F for my G).

I am a native Austrian and I am working with the UN in Geneva. Where are you located? An exchange via Skype would also be possible.

Looking forward to hearing you.

Irene

Irene V, Aug 26, 2011 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Your German for my English/French or gardening lessons
Post 2

Hi, my name is stefano and I have worked and lived in Germany extensively so that I consider myself to be rather fluent in German but I m not mother tongue

I have recently bought a big property in St Julien, just off of Geneva, with a big garden with various plants and trees.

I definitely need to have advise on how best to maintain it. I had a gardener for a few days once but it s not something that I can afford too often.

I ll be more than happy to exchange informal conversations in German while offering a cup of tea and discussing solutions and possible work to be done in my garden

Thanks a lot in advance

stefano

Hi, my name is stefano and I have worked and lived in Germany extensively so that I consider myself to be rather fluent in German but I m not mother tongue

I have recently bought a big property in St Julien, just off of Geneva, with a big garden with various plants and trees.

I definitely need to have advise on how best to maintain it. I had a gardener for a few days once but it s not something that I can afford too often.

I ll be more than happy to exchange informal conversations in German while offering a cup of tea and discussing solutions and possible work to be done in my garden

Thanks a lot in advance

stefano

bomber-520, Aug 26, 2011 @ 16:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form