Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your Korean for my French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your Korean for my French

Hi,

I am French native speaker and I would like to practice my Korean. Therefore I am ideally looking for a native Korean speaker who is able to have a small conversation or more in French and is motivate to practice his or her French skill. The deal would be to meet once a week for 1h-2h and practice these two languages. 

Some infos about me:

I have an intermediate Korean skill, I can hold a conversation about daily life but it is hard for me to talk about abstract concepts or topic like politics,economy...

I already have an exchange for 9 months on a weekly basis (until my partner went back to Korea).

I do not have experience in French teaching so I am not really good at explaining all subtleties of French which are natural to me. But I will try and do my best if needed!

I am quity busy on weekdays but have more availabilities on weekends.

I am based in Geneva.

Feel free to contact me.

Best

Rémi

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am French native speaker and I would like to practice my Korean. Therefore I am ideally looking for a native Korean speaker who is able to have a small conversation or more in French and is motivate to practice his or her French skill. The deal would be to meet once a week for 1h-2h and practice these two languages. 

Some infos about me:

I have an intermediate Korean skill, I can hold a conversation about daily life but it is hard for me to talk about abstract concepts or topic like politics,economy...

I already have an exchange for 9 months on a weekly basis (until my partner went back to Korea).

I do not have experience in French teaching so I am not really good at explaining all subtleties of French which are natural to me. But I will try and do my best if needed!

I am quity busy on weekdays but have more availabilities on weekends.

I am based in Geneva.

Feel free to contact me.

Best

Rémi

Rémi LMay 30, 2016 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 976 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your Korean for my French
Post 1

Hi, 

I'm a Korean native. If you're still interested in language exchange, I'd like to meet you. 

Je suis la maman de 2 enfants, habite a Versoix. 

Hi, 

I'm a Korean native. If you're still interested in language exchange, I'd like to meet you. 

Je suis la maman de 2 enfants, habite a Versoix. 

Youn K, Nov 29, 2016 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Your Korean for my French
Post 2

Hi,

My request is so old that I was not expected an answer anymore, thank you very much for that! The thing is I've found someone by the time and I'm still exchanging with her. We try to meet once a week which is not always possible due to our incompatible schedule. The best that I can offer for the moment would be to meet from time to time, which would be when my partner is unavailable while I am free. Let me know if this is something that is acceptable for you.

Best regards

Rémi

Hi,

My request is so old that I was not expected an answer anymore, thank you very much for that! The thing is I've found someone by the time and I'm still exchanging with her. We try to meet once a week which is not always possible due to our incompatible schedule. The best that I can offer for the moment would be to meet from time to time, which would be when my partner is unavailable while I am free. Let me know if this is something that is acceptable for you.

Best regards

Rémi

Rémi L, Nov 30, 2016 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 976 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form