Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your Korean wanted!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your Korean wanted!

안녕하세요! i want to improve my korean language skills. i studied for one semester in seoul. i know the basics and now wanna learn more of that beautiful sounding language. i fluently speak german, french and english i could offer you in exchange. cheers 

The text you are quoting:

안녕하세요! i want to improve my korean language skills. i studied for one semester in seoul. i know the basics and now wanna learn more of that beautiful sounding language. i fluently speak german, french and english i could offer you in exchange. cheers 

Silv SJan 23, 2011 @ 12:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 813 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your Korean wanted!
Post 1

Hello, are you still looking for a korean speaker?

I'm a Korean girl, and also speaks english.

Cannot speak french at all, but I am going to study, so need a french/english buddy to talk. :)

Hello, are you still looking for a korean speaker?

I'm a Korean girl, and also speaks english.

Cannot speak french at all, but I am going to study, so need a french/english buddy to talk. :)

Mihee Jo, Feb 4, 2011 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Your Korean wanted!
Post 2

I am Korean, I speak English and French fluently but my conversational German is quite bad despite a few years I spent learning its grammar and translating German books. I am a former philosophy major and love a number of German philosophers, so I'd love to work more on my German. If you are still interested in learning Korean, shoot me a message.

I am Korean, I speak English and French fluently but my conversational German is quite bad despite a few years I spent learning its grammar and translating German books. I am a former philosophy major and love a number of German philosophers, so I'd love to work more on my German. If you are still interested in learning Korean, shoot me a message.

Yunjin Moon, Feb 14, 2011 @ 23:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 813 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form