Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your Spanish for my Chinese/French/English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your Spanish for my Chinese/French/English

Hi,

I am a Chinese naive language speaker working in Geneva and I am learning Spanish from the beginning. 

If you are attracted by Chinese culture and learning Chinese please contact me.  I can also help you to practice your French and English.Laughing

Feel free to contact meLaughing

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am a Chinese naive language speaker working in Geneva and I am learning Spanish from the beginning. 

If you are attracted by Chinese culture and learning Chinese please contact me.  I can also help you to practice your French and English.Laughing

Feel free to contact meLaughing

Jingxiu ZSep 10, 2016 @ 21:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 734 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Your Spanish for my Chinese/French/English
Post 1

Hi Jingxiu,

I'm native Spanish speaker, I  need to practice French (I reached to B1, but I forgot) and my girlfriend needs to practice English (she's B1) and French (she's studying A2 level), and also maybe learn some Spanish (she's not Spanish)...
I will be quite buy until 2nd week of October, but, if you want, we can keep in touch and meet the 3 for a coffee and speak, right?

Cheers!

Breo

The text you are quoting:

Hi Jingxiu,

I'm native Spanish speaker, I  need to practice French (I reached to B1, but I forgot) and my girlfriend needs to practice English (she's B1) and French (she's studying A2 level), and also maybe learn some Spanish (she's not Spanish)...
I will be quite buy until 2nd week of October, but, if you want, we can keep in touch and meet the 3 for a coffee and speak, right?

Cheers!

Breo

Breo L. Costa, Sep 23, 2016 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 734 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form