Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your english for my French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your english for my French

My name is Charlotte and I'm a native french speaker. I would like to improve my conversational english so I'm looking for a native english speaker. In exchange I can help you with your conversational French.

I am living and working in the center of Geneva and I am available during lunch time or after work during the week for a drink (once or twice a week).

Hope to hear form you!

Cheers,

Charlotte

The text you are quoting:

My name is Charlotte and I'm a native french speaker. I would like to improve my conversational english so I'm looking for a native english speaker. In exchange I can help you with your conversational French.

I am living and working in the center of Geneva and I am available during lunch time or after work during the week for a drink (once or twice a week).

Hope to hear form you!

Cheers,

Charlotte

CharlottePMay 9, 2012 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 811 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your english for my French
Post 1

Im always looking for a good opportunity to practice my French, but Im in Lausanne! If you happen to find your way here just send me a msg!

Im always looking for a good opportunity to practice my French, but Im in Lausanne! If you happen to find your way here just send me a msg!

David C, May 12, 2012 @ 19:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Charlotte,

I'm a native english speaker looking to improve my conversational french. Let me know if you'd like to go for coffee sometime ;)

Hi Charlotte,

I'm a native english speaker looking to improve my conversational french. Let me know if you'd like to go for coffee sometime ;)

no.38, May 13, 2012 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Charlotte,

I would be happy to meet for the french-english talks. I'm not a native speaker, but i have been living in english-speaking environment for a long time. 

Let me know if you are interested,

Alena

Hi Charlotte,

I would be happy to meet for the french-english talks. I'm not a native speaker, but i have been living in english-speaking environment for a long time. 

Let me know if you are interested,

Alena

Alena A, May 28, 2012 @ 18:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

if you like to make new friends just give me a bell Charlotte =).

if you like to make new friends just give me a bell Charlotte =).

Carlos Cabrera, May 29, 2012 @ 09:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Charlotte,

I am also living in Geneva (near Acacias) and am a native English speaker. My French is very very basic and I would really like to improve it for work and for traveling.

If you are interested, we can meet up as soon as you want, as we are not too far from one another! I am not available during lunch because my office is a bit further outside of the city center, but afterwards works just fine.

Let me know! I hope to hear from you.

Melissa

Hi Charlotte,

I am also living in Geneva (near Acacias) and am a native English speaker. My French is very very basic and I would really like to improve it for work and for traveling.

If you are interested, we can meet up as soon as you want, as we are not too far from one another! I am not available during lunch because my office is a bit further outside of the city center, but afterwards works just fine.

Let me know! I hope to hear from you.

Melissa

Melissa Shah, May 30, 2012 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Charlotte.  If you are still looking for exchange - I’m a native English speaker (American)  - and used to teach rhetoric.    I need to improve my French comprehension.

Rick

Hi Charlotte.  If you are still looking for exchange - I’m a native English speaker (American)  - and used to teach rhetoric.    I need to improve my French comprehension.

Rick

Rick H, Jul 4, 2012 @ 00:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 811 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form