Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your native German, for my native French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your native German, for my native French

Hallo! I would like to improve my conversational German: mainly vocabulary, with some grammar. My level is "Oberes zwischen Niveau". In exchange I can converse in French or teach any grammatic points or other areas (French Litterature fr instance) as I've been teaching it for several years as well as studying it at University for some time.

The ideal would be to find a native German person, with some sense of pedagogy, to meet up once a week, for roughly 60 to 90 minutes. I am around Vevey-Montreux area but could consider going to Lausanne, maybe once every other week..

Do not hesitate to contact me!

The text you are quoting:

Hallo! I would like to improve my conversational German: mainly vocabulary, with some grammar. My level is "Oberes zwischen Niveau". In exchange I can converse in French or teach any grammatic points or other areas (French Litterature fr instance) as I've been teaching it for several years as well as studying it at University for some time.

The ideal would be to find a native German person, with some sense of pedagogy, to meet up once a week, for roughly 60 to 90 minutes. I am around Vevey-Montreux area but could consider going to Lausanne, maybe once every other week..

Do not hesitate to contact me!

magaliAug 24, 2011 @ 16:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your native German, for my native French
Post 1

Hello Magali, 

I see you didn't have any reply to your post. Je m'appelle Magali aussi et j'aimerais améliorer mon allemand. J'ai pris des cours et donc j'ai pas mal de livres. Si ça te dit de se rencontrer et de parler ensemble, auf Deutsch, pourquoi pas?

Bises,
Mag 

Hello Magali, 

I see you didn't have any reply to your post. Je m'appelle Magali aussi et j'aimerais améliorer mon allemand. J'ai pris des cours et donc j'ai pas mal de livres. Si ça te dit de se rencontrer et de parler ensemble, auf Deutsch, pourquoi pas?

Bises,
Mag 

Mag L, Oct 12, 2011 @ 00:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Your native German, for my native French
Post 2

Hello THE OTHER MAGALI.. I did actually have some reply, but maybe for a previous add, with the same subject. Currently I am already meeting someone once a week for a French-German tandem. Of course I could also consider meeting you to speak in German but I see you live in Bern.. I'm really not in the same area..  So, if you come around Montreux-Vevey please let me know. And thanks for replying anyway!

Cheers,

Magali

Hello THE OTHER MAGALI.. I did actually have some reply, but maybe for a previous add, with the same subject. Currently I am already meeting someone once a week for a French-German tandem. Of course I could also consider meeting you to speak in German but I see you live in Bern.. I'm really not in the same area..  So, if you come around Montreux-Vevey please let me know. And thanks for replying anyway!

Cheers,

Magali

magali, Oct 12, 2011 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form