Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > my english for your french!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
my english for your french!

Hello,

I am a native English speaker who moved to France 4 months ago to work as an au pair. The family I am with speaks English so I never get  a chance to speak French. I am hoping to find someone either in Geneva or the Pays de Gex area to converse with. I am more comfortable speaking with a female, I know it's strange but I'm very shy to begin with.. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am a native English speaker who moved to France 4 months ago to work as an au pair. The family I am with speaks English so I never get  a chance to speak French. I am hoping to find someone either in Geneva or the Pays de Gex area to converse with. I am more comfortable speaking with a female, I know it's strange but I'm very shy to begin with.. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

Lauren BDec 20, 2011 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: my english for your french!
Post 1

i could fit perfectly..... but I'm a man !! don't be shy ! I've never eaten anyone.. not yet !

i could fit perfectly..... but I'm a man !! don't be shy ! I've never eaten anyone.. not yet !

Peter Andrew V, Dec 24, 2011 @ 19:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, I am new on Glocals but I find this exchange language skills really fine. I am a native French speaker and I would be glad to help you if you are agree.

Merry Christmas.

Sébastien

Hi, I am new on Glocals but I find this exchange language skills really fine. I am a native French speaker and I would be glad to help you if you are agree.

Merry Christmas.

Sébastien

Sebastien L, Dec 25, 2011 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I'am a girl living in Genava for 20 years. I speak, write and read well french like I'am a medical secretary corrently en french. I like to meet people and learn things. I'm ok to start changing in french with you. And I like to learn more english too. A good chance!

I live in Geneva. I can help you.

Happy New Year

Maria

I'am a girl living in Genava for 20 years. I speak, write and read well french like I'am a medical secretary corrently en french. I like to meet people and learn things. I'm ok to start changing in french with you. And I like to learn more english too. A good chance!

I live in Geneva. I can help you.

Happy New Year

Maria

Maria D, Dec 26, 2011 @ 20:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello, I am new on Glocals, and I would like to improve my english. I am a native french and we can exchange languages.  If you are still interested  we can have a conversation in a bar, or other, in Geneva.  

Carine

Hello, I am new on Glocals, and I would like to improve my english. I am a native french and we can exchange languages.  If you are still interested  we can have a conversation in a bar, or other, in Geneva.  

Carine

carine g, Jan 24, 2012 @ 21:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form