Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > yoga lesson trade for your skill

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
yoga lesson trade for your skill

I am a certificied yoga teacher, working in it full time for 15 years in geneva and would now like to offer a trade. My yoga lessons in exchange for  your lesson/skill. For example - english, massages,  improving my computer, web disegner, hiking... make me an offer!

The text you are quoting:

I am a certificied yoga teacher, working in it full time for 15 years in geneva and would now like to offer a trade. My yoga lessons in exchange for  your lesson/skill. For example - english, massages,  improving my computer, web disegner, hiking... make me an offer!

maria pilar gJul 31, 2012 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1151 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: yoga lesson trade for your skill
Post 1

Hey Maria

I'm a native English speaker from South Africa. I'm keen to do some yoga and have a chat in English. 

Drop me a message!

Toni x

Hey Maria

I'm a native English speaker from South Africa. I'm keen to do some yoga and have a chat in English. 

Drop me a message!

Toni x

Toni Roberts, Aug 1, 2012 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi maria

I can teach you Moroccan cooking amd other style of just cook for you, give you lifestyle and life coaching,  have other hidden skills and obvsiously you don't need french lessons :-)

To be fair Maria's proposal is also a good one...

Hi maria

I can teach you Moroccan cooking amd other style of just cook for you, give you lifestyle and life coaching,  have other hidden skills and obvsiously you don't need french lessons :-)

To be fair Maria's proposal is also a good one...

hicham naim, Aug 1, 2012 @ 17:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I can offer my graphic design or everyday computer skills  (but I'm in Lausanne)

I can offer my graphic design or everyday computer skills  (but I'm in Lausanne)

Ana R, Aug 15, 2012 @ 17:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
thanks a lot to every body to write me
I would love to write you before, but my mom broke her knee and I am needed fly to Spain, after I was busy taking care of my mom, I am always in Spain, I will contact you when I come back to geneva.
ligth
maria pilar
I would love to write you before, but my mom broke her knee and I am needed fly to Spain, after I was busy taking care of my mom, I am always in Spain, I will contact you when I come back to geneva.
ligth
maria pilar

maria pilar g, Aug 24, 2012 @ 12:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
ligth
maria pilar
ligth
maria pilar

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
ligth
maria pilar
ligth
maria pilar

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Maria, Hope your mother recovers quickely. I am a qualified personal trainer and been meaning to start another yoga class for ages . Are you available during the days or lunch times perhaps and I can give you a workout, followed by you giving me some yoga/stretching :-)

Hi Maria, Hope your mother recovers quickely. I am a qualified personal trainer and been meaning to start another yoga class for ages . Are you available during the days or lunch times perhaps and I can give you a workout, followed by you giving me some yoga/stretching :-)

MiriamH, Aug 24, 2012 @ 12:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1151 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form