Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > you English (editing) for my Russian (editing, conversation and more :))

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
you English (editing) for my Russian (editing, conversation and more :))
hi and privet!  ;)
I need to edit some writing (not boring one!) in English. In exchange I can help with some editing in Russian, conversation or even few lessons on grammar affairs. I used to teach Russian, so I still have skills and books active in stock :). “And more” was just to track more attention to depict that texts in question won’t bore you to death.
You(r) English is typo I notice just now, but in the end, the request is about editing :)))))
PM if you have time and interest! 

The text you are quoting:
hi and privet!  ;)
I need to edit some writing (not boring one!) in English. In exchange I can help with some editing in Russian, conversation or even few lessons on grammar affairs. I used to teach Russian, so I still have skills and books active in stock :). “And more” was just to track more attention to depict that texts in question won’t bore you to death.
You(r) English is typo I notice just now, but in the end, the request is about editing :)))))
PM if you have time and interest! 

chevre kMay 24, 2017 @ 09:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 839 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: you English (editing) for my Russian (editing, conversation and more :))
Post 1

Privet,

I would not mind editing in English, but in exchange for money as I am fluent in Russian as well.

Please let me know if you are interested. I am a professional journalist and editor.

The text you are quoting:

Privet,

I would not mind editing in English, but in exchange for money as I am fluent in Russian as well.

Please let me know if you are interested. I am a professional journalist and editor.

Irka Virtual, May 24, 2017 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 839 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form