Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Advice on buying a new printer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Advice on buying a new printer

My Canon printer has given up the ghost after 3 years so looking to upgrade to a laser printer as have heard that it it more economical than an ink jet printer due to cartridge cost. Can anyone advise me regarding good laser printers and which are the most cost effective.

The text you are quoting:

My Canon printer has given up the ghost after 3 years so looking to upgrade to a laser printer as have heard that it it more economical than an ink jet printer due to cartridge cost. Can anyone advise me regarding good laser printers and which are the most cost effective.

delseta9_Oct 18, 2016 @ 00:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Advice on buying a new printer
Post 1

Hello,

I take it you're talking about colour laser printer? if yes, then depending on how much you print, it might not be profitable as the cost of buying it is higher than an inkjet printer.

Hello,

I take it you're talking about colour laser printer? if yes, then depending on how much you print, it might not be profitable as the cost of buying it is higher than an inkjet printer.

Sinan, Oct 18, 2016 @ 08:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Advice on buying a new printer
Post 2

Don't bother with a laser printer for home/small office use. Have a look at an Epson EcoTank... I have got one, and so far it has done 3467 pages and the ink tanks are still full. It costs €42 for the set of inks which you just empty into tanks on the side.

Don't bother with a laser printer for home/small office use. Have a look at an Epson EcoTank... I have got one, and so far it has done 3467 pages and the ink tanks are still full. It costs €42 for the set of inks which you just empty into tanks on the side.

nickg_44, Oct 19, 2016 @ 22:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form