Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Animalia: how to fill in claims?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Animalia: how to fill in claims?

Hello! 

I really need you help! Does anyone have an experience filling in the cliams for animalia, animals health insurance? It is absolutely not straight forward... Any advice will be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Renata

The text you are quoting:

Hello! 

I really need you help! Does anyone have an experience filling in the cliams for animalia, animals health insurance? It is absolutely not straight forward... Any advice will be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Renata

Renata KJun 26, 2017 @ 11:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1090 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Animalia: how to fill in claims?
Post 1

Hello Renata, 

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we do not have an english version of our web site and documentation. If you have an issue, call Animalia at free number 0800 264 625 and ask for "Charles".  

Claims process is relatively simple:

1. send your bill directly to Animalia, preferably by email ([email protected]) with your policy number and eventually the name of your pet if not indicated on the bill.

2. If not already given, please add your bank coordinates (IBAN) for reimbursment. 

We have caught back on our delay in processing billings. You should received any due amount with a few weeks.

Now if you have issues with what you can claim, indeed there are some restrictions based on our Terms & Conditions. Let's discuss and find a solution !

Charles  

Hello Renata, 

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we do not have an english version of our web site and documentation. If you have an issue, call Animalia at free number 0800 264 625 and ask for "Charles".  

Claims process is relatively simple:

1. send your bill directly to Animalia, preferably by email ([email protected]) with your policy number and eventually the name of your pet if not indicated on the bill.

2. If not already given, please add your bank coordinates (IBAN) for reimbursment. 

We have caught back on our delay in processing billings. You should received any due amount with a few weeks.

Now if you have issues with what you can claim, indeed there are some restrictions based on our Terms & Conditions. Let's discuss and find a solution !

Charles  

Charles P, Jun 27, 2017 @ 09:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Animalia: how to fill in claims?
Post 2

Thanks a lot, Charles! Great to know there is a person speaking English. I will call, 

All the best, 

Renata

Thanks a lot, Charles! Great to know there is a person speaking English. I will call, 

All the best, 

Renata

Renata K, Jun 27, 2017 @ 09:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1090 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form