Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Any MLB lovers out there?!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any MLB lovers out there?!

I am desperately needing to watch a baseball game or participate in some sort of softball game! Doesn't anyone know somewhere that shows MLB games? I'm originally a West Coaster; Padres and Giants fan, but am down to watch any MLB game! 

The text you are quoting:

I am desperately needing to watch a baseball game or participate in some sort of softball game! Doesn't anyone know somewhere that shows MLB games? I'm originally a West Coaster; Padres and Giants fan, but am down to watch any MLB game! 

Cassandra CSep 4, 2015 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 977 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any MLB lovers out there?!
Post 1

Look forward to seeing what people will reply here... !!! :-)

Look forward to seeing what people will reply here... !!! :-)

Tulio S, Sep 4, 2015 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I share your pain as a fellow MLB (Jays) and NHL (Canucks) fan. The only pub I could see playing a game is Pickwicks. The best strategy is to call the day of and ask if they will play it, or just show up and ask them to put it one of the TVs - they have lots of North American feeds.

The other option is to pay for the MLB online streaming service then connect it to a TV. If it's anything like the NHL streaming service it's worth getting (not too expensive, HD, replays anytime etc.

I share your pain as a fellow MLB (Jays) and NHL (Canucks) fan. The only pub I could see playing a game is Pickwicks. The best strategy is to call the day of and ask if they will play it, or just show up and ask them to put it one of the TVs - they have lots of North American feeds.

The other option is to pay for the MLB online streaming service then connect it to a TV. If it's anything like the NHL streaming service it's worth getting (not too expensive, HD, replays anytime etc.

Greg P, Sep 4, 2015 @ 18:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Baltimore orioles anyone? Laughingduring my time in the US I had a blast at baltimore(2001...long ago) also houston astros)

Baltimore orioles anyone? Laughingduring my time in the US I had a blast at baltimore(2001...long ago) also houston astros)

Gennaro S, Sep 5, 2015 @ 12:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I'll be watching every Texas Rangers playoff game, but until then..it's strictly football season.  #Cowboys #DezCaughtIt

I'll be watching every Texas Rangers playoff game, but until then..it's strictly football season.  #Cowboys #DezCaughtIt

Nathan Phillips, Sep 7, 2015 @ 17:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Looking for people to watch Blue Jays game with. 6:30 at Pickwicks, anyone going?

Looking for people to watch Blue Jays game with. 6:30 at Pickwicks, anyone going?

Greg P, Oct 9, 2015 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 977 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form