Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Bank account: best interest rate?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bank account: best interest rate?

Anyone knows if there's any Swiss bank which offers savings accounts with a reasonable interest rate? For instance, UBS compte épargne proposes a ridiculous 0.01%.

I'm looking for a permanent interest rate (several banks offer a decent interest rate but for the first year only, which is all smoke and mirrors in my opinion).

Thanks to all. 

The text you are quoting:

Anyone knows if there's any Swiss bank which offers savings accounts with a reasonable interest rate? For instance, UBS compte épargne proposes a ridiculous 0.01%.

I'm looking for a permanent interest rate (several banks offer a decent interest rate but for the first year only, which is all smoke and mirrors in my opinion).

Thanks to all. 

TheOmegaManAug 31, 2016 @ 19:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 892 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bank account: best interest rate?
Post 1

look at the economy, its in recession, so currently depositing money is most likely going to cost you money and not earn interest. Most big business men and millionaires are looking for capital and cash retention, and know there is no interest rate to gain. 

look at the economy, its in recession, so currently depositing money is most likely going to cost you money and not earn interest. Most big business men and millionaires are looking for capital and cash retention, and know there is no interest rate to gain. 

Dave G, Aug 31, 2016 @ 23:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Bank account: best interest rate?
Post 2

The best I know of is Credit Agricole Financements. Depending on how much you're willing to put in your savings account, and for how long you can block it, they give you between 0.65% to 1.10%. More info here: https://www.ca-financements.ch/fr/fr/epargne/produits-d-epargne.html

If anyone knows anything better ...

The best I know of is Credit Agricole Financements. Depending on how much you're willing to put in your savings account, and for how long you can block it, they give you between 0.65% to 1.10%. More info here: https://www.ca-financements.ch/fr/fr/epargne/produits-d-epargne.html

If anyone knows anything better ...

ajimenezp, Aug 31, 2016 @ 23:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 892 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form