Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Cheapest bank account to set up in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cheapest bank account to set up in Geneva?

Hi - Can anyone advise the bank with the lowest fees to set up a basic personal account? I just need somewhere for my wages to be paid in CHF and to withdraw cash from. 

Many thanks.  

The text you are quoting:

Hi - Can anyone advise the bank with the lowest fees to set up a basic personal account? I just need somewhere for my wages to be paid in CHF and to withdraw cash from. 

Many thanks.  

Frankie ParrishApr 6, 2018 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1038 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Cheapest bank account to set up in Geneva?
Post 1

Post is fine..

Post is fine..

Sari W, Apr 6, 2018 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Some banks, like UBS, offer free banking if you have your salary automatically deposited to your account. If you find more than one bank who makes the same offer, then check which one has ATMs close to where you work, live or spend time.

Some banks, like UBS, offer free banking if you have your salary automatically deposited to your account. If you find more than one bank who makes the same offer, then check which one has ATMs close to where you work, live or spend time.

JR M, Apr 6, 2018 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Even living "abroad" as we do, we are entitled to a Post account, with which we have been very happy over the years. Works well, and although not residing in Swizzle we have to pay a fixed fee of 15.-- per month, as we do a considerable amount of buying/selling on Ricardo, it works well for us.

Even living "abroad" as we do, we are entitled to a Post account, with which we have been very happy over the years. Works well, and although not residing in Swizzle we have to pay a fixed fee of 15.-- per month, as we do a considerable amount of buying/selling on Ricardo, it works well for us.

sheila c, Apr 7, 2018 @ 12:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1038 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form