Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Classic guitar lessons in Zürich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Classic guitar lessons in Zürich

Hi there,

my name is Alessio and i offer classic guitar classes as well as music theory from beginners on. I am 31 years old, working at the ETH in Zurich as phd student since 4 years. I obtained my diploma in Italy (between S. Cecilia Conservatory  in Rome and the Music Accademy G. Briccialdi in Terni) in 2007.

I offer 1 to 1 customized lessons. Students can either come to my place or receive lessons at their own. I teach in Italian or english

Prices are: 60 CHF /h if students come to my place or more (depending on the distance travelled) if i go to their place. I am available for a first free "get to know" trial.

Text me if interested

Best

Alessio

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

my name is Alessio and i offer classic guitar classes as well as music theory from beginners on. I am 31 years old, working at the ETH in Zurich as phd student since 4 years. I obtained my diploma in Italy (between S. Cecilia Conservatory  in Rome and the Music Accademy G. Briccialdi in Terni) in 2007.

I offer 1 to 1 customized lessons. Students can either come to my place or receive lessons at their own. I teach in Italian or english

Prices are: 60 CHF /h if students come to my place or more (depending on the distance travelled) if i go to their place. I am available for a first free "get to know" trial.

Text me if interested

Best

Alessio

Alessio BolognesiNov 8, 2015 @ 21:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1886 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Classic guitar lessons in Zürich
Post 1

Hi Alessio

Sounds like a really nice offer...As I live in Lausanne, I think nevertheless that I have to look for someone closer;-) I wanted to ask you if you have an idea where to find a guitar for a good price. As I am a complete beginner (trying out my mum's guitar from time to time) I would also be interested in a second hand one...Thanks for your advice and good luck with your futur students. Daniela

Hi Alessio

Sounds like a really nice offer...As I live in Lausanne, I think nevertheless that I have to look for someone closer;-) I wanted to ask you if you have an idea where to find a guitar for a good price. As I am a complete beginner (trying out my mum's guitar from time to time) I would also be interested in a second hand one...Thanks for your advice and good luck with your futur students. Daniela

Daniela Z, Nov 8, 2015 @ 23:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Daniela, 

well, as i live in Zurich i would not know a shop or something where you could get a guitar. What i could suggest is, being you a beginner, not to spend to much on it. The prices can go easily to thousends. Keep in mind that you can get a good instrument, even not second handed but new and at the same time staying below 500 CHF. 

Of course you do not perform in a concert with that but it is still a good guitar. Then if you like it ynd you go on, you ll have chances to spend more.

MORE SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS:

- I would suggest not to buy on line, without trying to play it and taking a look at it first.

- For second handed guitar, do not pay tou much attention at the scratches. The important thing is that the guitar itself is intact (no holes). Scrathes per se do not harm the musicality of the instrument so they do not matter soo much.

- Also take a look at the keys. They should move fluidly.

- Check that the distance between the strings and the fingerboard (at the level of the hole, so far from te keys) is not too big (if big, it is not comfortable to play far from the keys) 

- Other details are difficult to explain by SMS

Good luck and have fun

Alessio 

Hi Daniela, 

well, as i live in Zurich i would not know a shop or something where you could get a guitar. What i could suggest is, being you a beginner, not to spend to much on it. The prices can go easily to thousends. Keep in mind that you can get a good instrument, even not second handed but new and at the same time staying below 500 CHF. 

Of course you do not perform in a concert with that but it is still a good guitar. Then if you like it ynd you go on, you ll have chances to spend more.

MORE SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS:

- I would suggest not to buy on line, without trying to play it and taking a look at it first.

- For second handed guitar, do not pay tou much attention at the scratches. The important thing is that the guitar itself is intact (no holes). Scrathes per se do not harm the musicality of the instrument so they do not matter soo much.

- Also take a look at the keys. They should move fluidly.

- Check that the distance between the strings and the fingerboard (at the level of the hole, so far from te keys) is not too big (if big, it is not comfortable to play far from the keys) 

- Other details are difficult to explain by SMS

Good luck and have fun

Alessio 

Alessio Bolognesi, Nov 9, 2015 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello alessio,

I am nikos , and i am a master student in eth.

I am very interested for classical guitar lessons.

Are you still into this?

Best, 

Nikos

Hello alessio,

I am nikos , and i am a master student in eth.

I am very interested for classical guitar lessons.

Are you still into this?

Best, 

Nikos

Nikolaos K, Jan 18, 2017 @ 21:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1886 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form