Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Classical music anyone? Free ticket + my company to the Mozart-Beethoven UN concert this Friday 24 october

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Classical music anyone? Free ticket + my company to the Mozart-Beethoven UN concert this Friday 24 october

Hi!

I got two free tickets to the UN concert this Friday (tomorrow!) at Victoria Hall. 

The orchestre de la Suisse Romande is playing Mozart's Concerto pour piano et orchestre No 15 and Beethoven's 5th Symphonie. 

Concert hall doors open at 19:30, 20 minutes of speeches foreseen, 21:20 end of concert followed by cocktail. 

I'm going and don't want to waste the other ticket. Anyone interested? You can text me at 0795741554

Cheers, Céline

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I got two free tickets to the UN concert this Friday (tomorrow!) at Victoria Hall. 

The orchestre de la Suisse Romande is playing Mozart's Concerto pour piano et orchestre No 15 and Beethoven's 5th Symphonie. 

Concert hall doors open at 19:30, 20 minutes of speeches foreseen, 21:20 end of concert followed by cocktail. 

I'm going and don't want to waste the other ticket. Anyone interested? You can text me at 0795741554

Cheers, Céline

Celine BOct 23, 2014 @ 19:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 631 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 631 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form