Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Drivers license in English - Lausanne area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Drivers license in English - Lausanne area

Hello Glocals community!

If you are planning on taking your driver’s license in the Lausanne area, I can highly recommend the driving instructor I am currently using!

His name is Jean-Marie and is simply great ! He speaks perfect English, but most importantly - he’s a great driving instructor !

I have heard the same positive feedback from others too, and considering it can be quite tricky to get a license in Switzerland (especially if you are new) – I thought it would be important to share this name with the Glocals community ! 

Here are his contact details:

Jean-Marie Porchet

076 824 70 04

[email protected]

Good luck !

Michelle

The text you are quoting:

Hello Glocals community!

If you are planning on taking your driver’s license in the Lausanne area, I can highly recommend the driving instructor I am currently using!

His name is Jean-Marie and is simply great ! He speaks perfect English, but most importantly - he’s a great driving instructor !

I have heard the same positive feedback from others too, and considering it can be quite tricky to get a license in Switzerland (especially if you are new) – I thought it would be important to share this name with the Glocals community ! 

Here are his contact details:

Jean-Marie Porchet

076 824 70 04

[email protected]

Good luck !

Michelle

Michelle SOct 24, 2014 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1059 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.