Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Easyflat,eshorttermrental, Homesweethome

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Easyflat,eshorttermrental, Homesweethome

Wondering if any of you have any experience with these agencies which do short-term furnished rentals? In particular, are they expeditious and fair with respect to return of security deposits?

Thanks, Gloria

The text you are quoting:

Wondering if any of you have any experience with these agencies which do short-term furnished rentals? In particular, are they expeditious and fair with respect to return of security deposits?

Thanks, Gloria

Gloria KDec 14, 2017 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 919 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Easyflat,eshorttermrental, Homesweethome
Post 1

Sorry, I can’t give any advice about the agencies you mention, but have you checked the Classifieds on glocals ?

As well as browsing the offers you can place an ad. of your own which will surely attract a good response.

Best wishes, R.

Sorry, I can’t give any advice about the agencies you mention, but have you checked the Classifieds on glocals ?

As well as browsing the offers you can place an ad. of your own which will surely attract a good response.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Dec 15, 2017 @ 15:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Easyflat,eshorttermrental, Homesweethome
Post 2

In Geneva airb&b is popular but more expensive.

Classifieds on glocals is quite common among expats for direct rentals.

I personnaly let my flat short term when I go on longer travels. I leave it fully furnished and equiped and had good experience with  respectful tenants. I would say that in Geneva people are mostly honest. If you are already here the best is to meet with the owner, see the flat and have a personnal good feeling about it before you sign an agreement. Smile

In Geneva airb&b is popular but more expensive.

Classifieds on glocals is quite common among expats for direct rentals.

I personnaly let my flat short term when I go on longer travels. I leave it fully furnished and equiped and had good experience with  respectful tenants. I would say that in Geneva people are mostly honest. If you are already here the best is to meet with the owner, see the flat and have a personnal good feeling about it before you sign an agreement. Smile

anushka, Dec 16, 2017 @ 10:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 919 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form