Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Escalade race Saturday 5th - Homme III

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Escalade race Saturday 5th - Homme III

My boyfriend has signed up for the 7,323 Homme III race but we wont be around for it, does any know if another guy the same age can pick up his dossard (number) and run instead? Its a shame to let it go to waste.

The text you are quoting:

My boyfriend has signed up for the 7,323 Homme III race but we wont be around for it, does any know if another guy the same age can pick up his dossard (number) and run instead? Its a shame to let it go to waste.

OonaghNov 27, 2015 @ 19:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 827 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Escalade race Saturday 5th - Homme III
Post 1

Sadly I'm in Hommes IV but I think you need ID to pick it up ...put a note in classifieds under Tickets and you might get a taker  - if you know anyone in Homme 4 let me know as I missed the cut off deadline Cry

Sadly I'm in Hommes IV but I think you need ID to pick it up ...put a note in classifieds under Tickets and you might get a taker  - if you know anyone in Homme 4 let me know as I missed the cut off deadline Cry

Tim emens, Nov 30, 2015 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Nov 30, 15 22:32

Hi Tim, you can have it for free if you can find out if you are allowed to pick it up. Would be a shame if it's not used. 

Hi Tim, you can have it for free if you can find out if you are allowed to pick it up. Would be a shame if it's not used. 

Oonagh, Dec 1, 2015 @ 00:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

You can pick up any dossard, as long as you can show a valid ID from the person who is actually participating.

= Copy of Passport / ID  will do - AND sometimes they don't even ask for it. (most of the time!)

Happy Escalade moments. Cool and happy running.

@ Oonagh, and if no-one takes that bip, I'm convinced that someone from the Geneva Runners clan would be very to happy to take it.

Please pm - and many thanks!!

You can pick up any dossard, as long as you can show a valid ID from the person who is actually participating.

= Copy of Passport / ID  will do - AND sometimes they don't even ask for it. (most of the time!)

@ Oonagh, and if no-one takes that bip, I'm convinced that someone from the Geneva Runners clan would be very to happy to take it.

SWISS, Dec 1, 2015 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Dec 1, 15 23:52

Hi Swiss, great one of the Geneva runners will be able to run, have lots of fun :-)

Hi Swiss, great one of the Geneva runners will be able to run, have lots of fun :-)

Oonagh, Dec 4, 2015 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 827 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form