Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Inexpensive gym membership in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Inexpensive gym membership in Geneva

Hello,

i am looking to join a gym for 3 months in Geneva but one that doesn't tie me down to a year-long membership. if they offer classes would be a bonus too.

thanks alot,

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

i am looking to join a gym for 3 months in Geneva but one that doesn't tie me down to a year-long membership. if they offer classes would be a bonus too.

thanks alot,

Wedad aMar 14, 2017 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 959 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Inexpensive gym membership in Geneva
Post 1

The cheapest one is non stop gym, but they dont offer classes. I think Silhouette has the best offers for the best prices, compared to other gym, they have many clubs in town and the membership allows you to go to any of the clubs in the entire country. And they even have one with a swimmingpool and water aerobics classes. A 3 months membership though will be more expensive by months then a yearly one.

The cheapest one is non stop gym, but they dont offer classes. I think Silhouette has the best offers for the best prices, compared to other gym, they have many clubs in town and the membership allows you to go to any of the clubs in the entire country. And they even have one with a swimmingpool and water aerobics classes. A 3 months membership though will be more expensive by months then a yearly one.

Bella B, Mar 19, 2017 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

thanks Bella, its good to know non stop gym doesn't offer classes, i don't need anything major so maybe its a good one to ask about :) thanks for letting me know 

thanks Bella, its good to know non stop gym doesn't offer classes, i don't need anything major so maybe its a good one to ask about :) thanks for letting me know 

Wedad a, Mar 19, 2017 @ 11:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Anyone knows any smaller gym with basic machines perfectly in Plainpalais, where you can subscribe for 1 month without any agreements?

Anyone knows any smaller gym with basic machines perfectly in Plainpalais, where you can subscribe for 1 month without any agreements?

Kris R, Mar 19, 2017 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 959 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form