Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Job search in London

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Job search in London

My cousin who holds Kazakh citizenship is graduating Columbia University with MPA and is looking for employment opportunities in international organizations, NGOs, public-private foundations in London. Employment agencies to recommend? Any tips and guidance on her search? Thank you in advance!

The text you are quoting:

My cousin who holds Kazakh citizenship is graduating Columbia University with MPA and is looking for employment opportunities in international organizations, NGOs, public-private foundations in London. Employment agencies to recommend? Any tips and guidance on her search? Thank you in advance!

gulchatayMay 1, 2018 @ 03:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 743 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Job search in London
Post 1

May 1, 18 03:58

London is a HUGE city, with many different areas, some good, some not so good.

It would be advisable to narrow down the search of which area in which she would like to work and then do a search under "employment agencies"

The text you are quoting:

London is a HUGE city, with many different areas, some good, some not so good.

It would be advisable to narrow down the search of which area in which she would like to work and then do a search under "employment agencies"

sheila c, May 1, 2018 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 743 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form