Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for a kitten

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a kitten

Hello, I'm looking for an indoor kitten to join me and my 3-year-old siamese x birman. I've been having trouble finding many leads online, as I prefer to adopt a mixed breed rather than buy a pure bred. My current cat is laid back, playful, super cuddly and a bit of a scaredy cat, so I'm looking for a personality to compliment hers - not too aggressive. Anyone have any leads or kittens of their own? I appreciate the help!  

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I'm looking for an indoor kitten to join me and my 3-year-old siamese x birman. I've been having trouble finding many leads online, as I prefer to adopt a mixed breed rather than buy a pure bred. My current cat is laid back, playful, super cuddly and a bit of a scaredy cat, so I'm looking for a personality to compliment hers - not too aggressive. Anyone have any leads or kittens of their own? I appreciate the help!  

Dania MFeb 27, 2015 @ 21:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 727 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a kitten
Post 1

Thanks for your reply! I know now is not the BEST period, but it's never to early to start. I want to find a kitten that will fit in with my current cat, so I'd rather take my time to find the right one. Thanks for your advice! I've already checked the shelters, but will join the Facebook group too :-)

Thanks for your reply! I know now is not the BEST period, but it's never to early to start. I want to find a kitten that will fit in with my current cat, so I'd rather take my time to find the right one. Thanks for your advice! I've already checked the shelters, but will join the Facebook group too :-)

Dania M, Feb 28, 2015 @ 09:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for a kitten
Post 2

Feb 27, 15 21:12

Good afternoon

try SOS chats in Meyrin there are lots of cats waiting for adoption, look in internet for the phone no.

I think open also saturday .

Best of luck

Julia

Good afternoon

try SOS chats in Meyrin there are lots of cats waiting for adoption, look in internet for the phone no.

I think open also saturday .

Best of luck

Julia

julia g, Feb 28, 2015 @ 14:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 727 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form