Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Need help re. Swisscare Studentpass reimbursement claim

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Need help re. Swisscare Studentpass reimbursement claim

Hello guys, I need some help with Swisscare Studentpass reimbursement.

I am a non-EU intern who has been in Geneva since January; I started using Swisscare in April and my annual deductible is CHF 500. In April, I caught chickenpox and went to the local Centre Médicale (in Servette) a couple times, and in May I went there again to seek advice on my work stress. I received a couple bills in early July (which amount to around CHF 700).

So far I have sent two separate claims for two invoices, one at CHF 111 and one at CHF 140. A couple days later I heard back from the insurance underwriter regarding the CHF 111 invoice, which includes this:

"Unfortunately we cannot reimburse you any costs because the invoice amount is less than the annual deductible."

Is there anyone here on Glocals who has been in the same situation, or is there anyone working for Swisscare in this forum? I would like to hear some advice from you. Does it mean that my claim is nought and I have to make another claim? If I put all my invoices in one claim, will it be reimbursed then?

Thank you for your consideration. Looking forward to hear from all of you.

Michael

The text you are quoting:

Hello guys, I need some help with Swisscare Studentpass reimbursement.

I am a non-EU intern who has been in Geneva since January; I started using Swisscare in April and my annual deductible is CHF 500. In April, I caught chickenpox and went to the local Centre Médicale (in Servette) a couple times, and in May I went there again to seek advice on my work stress. I received a couple bills in early July (which amount to around CHF 700).

So far I have sent two separate claims for two invoices, one at CHF 111 and one at CHF 140. A couple days later I heard back from the insurance underwriter regarding the CHF 111 invoice, which includes this:

"Unfortunately we cannot reimburse you any costs because the invoice amount is less than the annual deductible."

Is there anyone here on Glocals who has been in the same situation, or is there anyone working for Swisscare in this forum? I would like to hear some advice from you. Does it mean that my claim is nought and I have to make another claim? If I put all my invoices in one claim, will it be reimbursed then?

Thank you for your consideration. Looking forward to hear from all of you.

Michael

Michael NAug 2, 2015 @ 06:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1391 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Need help re. Swisscare Studentpass reimbursement claim
Post 1

They will only reimburse the amount over 500 (your deductable). You are required to pay everything up to that amount. Send the rest of the bills and they should reimburse CHF 200 (if your total payment for all bills has been CHF 700). 

Best of luck

They will only reimburse the amount over 500 (your deductable). You are required to pay everything up to that amount. Send the rest of the bills and they should reimburse CHF 200 (if your total payment for all bills has been CHF 700). 

Best of luck

Natasha C, Aug 2, 2015 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Need help re. Swisscare Studentpass reimbursement claim
Post 2

you need to send in ALL the  invoices you received. they will start to reimbourse you once they have seen that  you have had invoices totalling more than 500.-CHF.

you need to send in ALL the  invoices you received. they will start to reimbourse you once they have seen that  you have had invoices totalling more than 500.-CHF.

epicure, Aug 3, 2015 @ 00:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1391 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form