Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Pet: Cat - Looking for fencing installation in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Pet: Cat - Looking for fencing installation in Geneva

Dear all,

I am currently on a period of moving nightmare and try to find someone or a team who has materials for cat fencing and installation service. Apartment is in Plainpalais, Geneva.

Welcome all ideas! Sealed

Thanks,

Vaness

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

I am currently on a period of moving nightmare and try to find someone or a team who has materials for cat fencing and installation service. Apartment is in Plainpalais, Geneva.

Welcome all ideas! Sealed

Thanks,

Vaness

Vaness Silpakhon KMay 24, 2016 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1013 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Pet: Cat - Looking for fencing installation in Geneva
Post 1

I used the company, Securite Chats, come and do all my windows and balcony. It was a bit pricey, but totally worth it. one of my cats chewed through the thread (it took a while, he had to work at it), and the company popped right out to fix it. 

http://www.securitechats.ch/

Alternately, you could look at what they use, and buy it at any diy shop and make your own. But definitely put something up to keep your cats safe from windows and balcony edges. 

I used the company, Securite Chats, come and do all my windows and balcony. It was a bit pricey, but totally worth it. one of my cats chewed through the thread (it took a while, he had to work at it), and the company popped right out to fix it. 

http://www.securitechats.ch/

Alternately, you could look at what they use, and buy it at any diy shop and make your own. But definitely put something up to keep your cats safe from windows and balcony edges. 

misskate, May 27, 2016 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

There is no fence that can hold a cat.

Cat are much smarter and determined than any fence you throw at them. Sooner or ater(sooner IMHO) they will rule the world. And no fence is going to stop them.

Cat are much smarter and determined than any fence you throw at them. Sooner or ater(sooner IMHO) they will rule the world. And no fence is going to stop them.

Gennaro S, May 27, 2016 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

May 27, 16 14:03

Absolutely!  Our cat chewed through the cat netting we installed at the window.  We returned it and my husband bought a tough chicken wire which he cut and hooked up at each window.. Not the prettiest but totally effective as we can now leave the windows open and they can perch there without falling into the street .. :-)

Absolutely!  Our cat chewed through the cat netting we installed at the window.  We returned it and my husband bought a tough chicken wire which he cut and hooked up at each window.. Not the prettiest but totally effective as we can now leave the windows open and they can perch there without falling into the street .. :-)

mozambique, May 27, 2016 @ 16:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you so much for all ideas.
Exactly my cat is very smart and determind. He wants to be a panda when he grows up.

Merci,

V.

Thank you so much for all ideas.
Exactly my cat is very smart and determind. He wants to be a panda when he grows up.

Merci,

V.

Vaness Silpakhon K, May 28, 2016 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1013 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form