Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Problems with IDC Coaching in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Problems with IDC Coaching in Geneva

Hi all,

I'm writting to get opinion and/or suggestions on how to proceed with a problem my wife's having with the company IDC Coaching in Geneva, where she's currently enrolled in a program.

Both her and a colleague have been requested to pay extra for completing a few hours of training lost due to a preadvised absence and told that not doing so would mean not moving forward in the course and losing all time and moneys already invested. After formulating a formal complaint for how IDC handled the communications around this situation (taking days to reply, refering to "small letters" in general terms signed, etc), my wife has been asked to formally apologize for her complaint or leave the program for good. After various communications from my wife to IDC on the subject, they have never replied back, showing a combination of bad manners and lack of professionalism that have left us quite shocked...  

Has anyone experienced such an experience with this company? any suggestion on how to elevate a complaint to some type of relevant consumer protection organization?

Thanks in advance for all feedback!!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I'm writting to get opinion and/or suggestions on how to proceed with a problem my wife's having with the company IDC Coaching in Geneva, where she's currently enrolled in a program.

Both her and a colleague have been requested to pay extra for completing a few hours of training lost due to a preadvised absence and told that not doing so would mean not moving forward in the course and losing all time and moneys already invested. After formulating a formal complaint for how IDC handled the communications around this situation (taking days to reply, refering to "small letters" in general terms signed, etc), my wife has been asked to formally apologize for her complaint or leave the program for good. After various communications from my wife to IDC on the subject, they have never replied back, showing a combination of bad manners and lack of professionalism that have left us quite shocked...  

Has anyone experienced such an experience with this company? any suggestion on how to elevate a complaint to some type of relevant consumer protection organization?

Thanks in advance for all feedback!!

Juanon OOct 5, 2015 @ 12:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1334 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Problems with IDC Coaching in Geneva
Post 1

why not contact the ICF.

and describe what you have experienced with IDC

PURPOSE 

The purpose of ICF Switzerland is to support, develop and to preserve the standards of professional coaches in Switzerland in order to serve corporate and personal clients at the highest levels of competency and integrity.

ICF Switzerland adheres to a clear description and understanding of the profession of coaching, as well as competencies, standards and ethical guidelines for the professional coach, as described in the principles of the International Coach Federation.  www.coachfederation.org

ICF'S CORE VALUES

Integrity
We uphold the highest standards both for the coaching profession and our organization.

Excellence
We set and demonstrate standards of excellence for professional coach quality, qualification and competence.

Collaboration
We value the social connection and community building that occurs through collaborative partnership and co-created achievement.

Respect
We are inclusive and value the diversity and richness of our global stakeholders. We put people first, without compromising standards, policies and quality.

Nathalie Ducrot, PCC
President

ProOPTIM
7, Place de la Fusterie
1204 Genève 
+41 (0)76 578 03 87
[email protected]

The text you are quoting:

why not contact the ICF.

and describe what you have experienced with IDC

PURPOSE 

The purpose of ICF Switzerland is to support, develop and to preserve the standards of professional coaches in Switzerland in order to serve corporate and personal clients at the highest levels of competency and integrity.

ICF Switzerland adheres to a clear description and understanding of the profession of coaching, as well as competencies, standards and ethical guidelines for the professional coach, as described in the principles of the International Coach Federation.  www.coachfederation.org

ICF'S CORE VALUES

Integrity
We uphold the highest standards both for the coaching profession and our organization.

Excellence
We set and demonstrate standards of excellence for professional coach quality, qualification and competence.

Collaboration
We value the social connection and community building that occurs through collaborative partnership and co-created achievement.

Respect
We are inclusive and value the diversity and richness of our global stakeholders. We put people first, without compromising standards, policies and quality.

Nathalie Ducrot, PCC
President

ProOPTIM
7, Place de la Fusterie
1204 Genève 
+41 (0)76 578 03 87
[email protected]

epicure, Oct 5, 2015 @ 12:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1334 Views      |  Send to friend