Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > When should a date be considered "a date" ?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
When should a date be considered "a date" ?

If you go on to an event, dinner, etc., with someone you are first meeting simply to get out and experience new people, is this considered a date?

The text you are quoting:

If you go on to an event, dinner, etc., with someone you are first meeting simply to get out and experience new people, is this considered a date?

David MDec 1, 2009 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

39 Replies | 6716 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: When should a date be considered "a date" ?
Post 1

I guess it depends on what you hope to 'experience' with this new person...

If you hope to experience some hot sex, then it's probably a dateSealed

I guess it depends on what you hope to 'experience' with this new person...

If you hope to experience some hot sex, then it's probably a dateSealed

SiteAdmin Oded, Dec 1, 2009 @ 17:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I don't consider it a date when you meet the person for the first time. - Even if you had exchanged emails or chatted or phoned each other already before.

At least, I don't call it a date as long as I am only in the "phase of getting to know the other person".

But if you invite a girl for a first meeting for a tyical date scenario (dinner and cinema), this will look very much like a date attempt for the girl. I also know that in some cultures, even the first meeting of a guy and a girl is immediately considered to be a date.

I would say, a date is when both persons are interested in more than just friendship.

I don't consider it a date when you meet the person for the first time. - Even if you had exchanged emails or chatted or phoned each other already before.

At least, I don't call it a date as long as I am only in the "phase of getting to know the other person".

But if you invite a girl for a first meeting for a tyical date scenario (dinner and cinema), this will look very much like a date attempt for the girl. I also know that in some cultures, even the first meeting of a guy and a girl is immediately considered to be a date.

I would say, a date is when both persons are interested in more than just friendship.

just_me, Dec 1, 2009 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Jan 1, 70 01:00

I think the rule is "Only after the third drink"

I think the rule is "Only after the third drink"

SiteAdmin Oded, Dec 1, 2009 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I think you know if the other or infact you are attracted to the person, if this is the case i would say its on a date.  One or both of you are hoping for a kiss or of course more at the end of the evening.  If you are both going out with friends in mind its different.  If you dont know, your probably going to come across an uncoftable situation at the end of the evening(pleasent or un pleasent)

I think you know if the other or infact you are attracted to the person, if this is the case i would say its on a date.  One or both of you are hoping for a kiss or of course more at the end of the evening.  If you are both going out with friends in mind its different.  If you dont know, your probably going to come across an uncoftable situation at the end of the evening(pleasent or un pleasent)

peaky, Dec 1, 2009 @ 18:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

...usually when the clock moves from PM tTongue out AM Laughing

...usually when the clock moves from PM tTongue out AM Laughing

Justin, Dec 1, 2009 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Well, I was not considering sex. And if it was about sex it would not be a date. In my opinion.

Well, I was not considering sex. And if it was about sex it would not be a date. In my opinion.

David M, Dec 1, 2009 @ 18:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

If you mean you arrange with someone you dont know to go to an event together (eg who wants to go with me to this glocals event), then its not a date.

If you already have met the person more than once and ask him/her to go to a group event together then its not a date.

If you already met this person and you ask him/her to go somewhere just the two of you then yes its a date.

If you mean you arrange with someone you dont know to go to an event together (eg who wants to go with me to this glocals event), then its not a date.

If you already have met the person more than once and ask him/her to go to a group event together then its not a date.

If you already met this person and you ask him/her to go somewhere just the two of you then yes its a date.

Maria_, Dec 1, 2009 @ 19:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

That sounds appropriate to me.

And what if you are already onvolved with someone, girlfriend/boyfriend, married, engaged, etc.  Is dating ok with someone?

That sounds appropriate to me.

And what if you are already onvolved with someone, girlfriend/boyfriend, married, engaged, etc.  Is dating ok with someone?

David M, Dec 1, 2009 @ 19:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Dec 1, 09 19:12

But it`s not a date if it is "just" a friend. Then it`s just a... whatever, but not  a date.. I`ll agree with the person who wrote the stuff about expectations.

But it`s not a date if it is "just" a friend. Then it`s just a... whatever, but not  a date.. I`ll agree with the person who wrote the stuff about expectations.

Surfmoe, Dec 1, 2009 @ 19:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I believe that's commonly called "testing the waters". you know what happened to Curiosity... :)

I believe that's commonly called "testing the waters". you know what happened to Curiosity... :)

dianac, Dec 1, 2009 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

I mean if both are single obviously. If one of them is married/engaged/in a relationship whatever is never a date.

And i also assume that both of them dont want to be single anymore ;)

I mean if both are single obviously. If one of them is married/engaged/in a relationship whatever is never a date.

And i also assume that both of them dont want to be single anymore ;)

Maria_, Dec 1, 2009 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

So I am thinking lonliness would be a big part of wanting to meet or date. If I was feeling lonely and simply wanted to spend an evening out with someone, I do not think I would consider it a date. Agree?

But what would happen if things developed into more than expected during that evening out?

So I am thinking lonliness would be a big part of wanting to meet or date. If I was feeling lonely and simply wanted to spend an evening out with someone, I do not think I would consider it a date. Agree?

But what would happen if things developed into more than expected during that evening out?

David M, Dec 1, 2009 @ 20:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

or further to that, I should clarify, how much thought should one put into considering the likelihood of things progressing more than expected?

or further to that, I should clarify, how much thought should one put into considering the likelihood of things progressing more than expected?

David M, Dec 1, 2009 @ 20:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

ok, I'll tell you what happened to Curiosity: it killed the cat!! we'll never know if it was out of getting bored or lonely, though...

ok, I'll tell you what happened to Curiosity: it killed the cat!! we'll never know if it was out of getting bored or lonely, though...

dianac, Dec 1, 2009 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

poor catWink

poor catWink

David M, Dec 1, 2009 @ 20:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Interesting thread ;-)

In my opinion a date should be considered a date, when two people "hang out" together on any social activity for any period of time in order to find out as to whether based on the outcome on the enjoyment of each others company, one would further like to indulge into activities with each other to be enjoyed and with the intention of transforming the nature of the relationship from an acquiantance or a friend" towards the next level as a partner/girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse.

If the intent of hanging out together, is not to shift the nature of the relationship towards anything apart from being friends, then it should not be considered as a date.

Cheers;

Andrash

p.s: there were some comments made about sex, I have been to at least two countries where for e.g. if you invite a woman to dinner, and she accepts, then you as a man can take it for granted that she will have sex with you, now would you still consider that a date ;-)?

Interesting thread ;-)

In my opinion a date should be considered a date, when two people "hang out" together on any social activity for any period of time in order to find out as to whether based on the outcome on the enjoyment of each others company, one would further like to indulge into activities with each other to be enjoyed and with the intention of transforming the nature of the relationship from an acquiantance or a friend" towards the next level as a partner/girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse.

If the intent of hanging out together, is not to shift the nature of the relationship towards anything apart from being friends, then it should not be considered as a date.

Cheers;

Andrash

p.s: there were some comments made about sex, I have been to at least two countries where for e.g. if you invite a woman to dinner, and she accepts, then you as a man can take it for granted that she will have sex with you, now would you still consider that a date ;-)?

Andrash K, Dec 2, 2009 @ 00:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

PS: no, it would be considered a successful evening Tongue out

PS: no, it would be considered a successful evening Tongue out

epicure, Dec 2, 2009 @ 09:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

2 basic rules when u wanna get 2 know a woman better:

1) never ever mention the word "DATE" when u want 2 fix an appointment with a woman

2) never ever mention " i take u OUT"

The words "date" and "out" have got 2 be eradicated from your vocabularyCool

Cheers all

p.s life's too short and just go with the flow....

1) never ever mention the word "DATE" when u want 2 fix an appointment with a woman

Cheers all

TonyMontana, Dec 2, 2009 @ 10:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

The way I see it, if I say "wanna go for a coffee?", I'm testing the waters and/or just wanting to make some new friends.

If I use the words "taking out" or "date", then that to me IS a proper date and possibly should only be done once you've known the other person for a short while.

Blind dates withstanding, I couldn't see myself asking someone out on a first date having never seen them in person and having had a chance to speak face to face for a while. Internet medium simply does not convey human emotion and behaviour to me in a sufficiently adequate manner. It's a bit like driving blind, just doesn't feel right.

The way I see it, if I say "wanna go for a coffee?", I'm testing the waters and/or just wanting to make some new friends.

If I use the words "taking out" or "date", then that to me IS a proper date and possibly should only be done once you've known the other person for a short while.

Blind dates withstanding, I couldn't see myself asking someone out on a first date having never seen them in person and having had a chance to speak face to face for a while. Internet medium simply does not convey human emotion and behaviour to me in a sufficiently adequate manner. It's a bit like driving blind, just doesn't feel right.

Heikki L, Dec 2, 2009 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

If you talk about sex before meeting; then it's a "date" ;-))

If you talk about sex before meeting; then it's a "date" ;-))

niceguy, Dec 2, 2009 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

its not about modern times...its about chemistry and goin with the flow...and avoiding 2 be an accountant by stating:" oh this is only the 2nd time were together which makes it only 7 hours and 57 minutes and 22 seconds that were together"

give me a break:-)))

its not about modern times...its about chemistry and goin with the flow...and avoiding 2 be an accountant by stating:" oh this is only the 2nd time were together which makes it only 7 hours and 57 minutes and 22 seconds that were together"

give me a break:-)))

TonyMontana, Dec 4, 2009 @ 00:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Dec 1, 09 20:15

nothing! whatever happens happens, but you shouldn't plan for more than what you've both agreed on.

and if the reason why you started this thread is because you're planning to break up a marriage (it kind of sounds like it from your follow up posts), then don't! just back out of it before you ruin people's lives! i hope this isn't the case though, and in that case i appologize for my drastic assumption.

but, married or not, it's always better to expect too little than too much, and whatever you do: don't take anything for granted!Wink

nothing! whatever happens happens, but you shouldn't plan for more than what you've both agreed on.

and if the reason why you started this thread is because you're planning to break up a marriage (it kind of sounds like it from your follow up posts), then don't! just back out of it before you ruin people's lives! i hope this isn't the case though, and in that case i appologize for my drastic assumption.

but, married or not, it's always better to expect too little than too much, and whatever you do: don't take anything for granted!Wink

charlotta, Dec 5, 2009 @ 12:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

i think it's time for a group date! 

i think it's time for a group date! 

Zonker, Dec 5, 2009 @ 18:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Just don't define it, and let it flow. 

And if it evolves into something you both feel is right and lovey-dovey, then you can think back to your first 'date' and laugh about it.

And if you want to send her a clear message that it IS a date, here's what to wear:

Just don't define it, and let it flow. 

And if it evolves into something you both feel is right and lovey-dovey, then you can think back to your first 'date' and laugh about it.

And if you want to send her a clear message that it IS a date, here's what to wear:

Nir Ofek, Dec 5, 2009 @ 20:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hi all

Heikke L, I have to disagree with the concept of "blind date" - As I see it all dates are somehow blind, What it makes a date interseting is the feeling of meeting someone who you don't have a clue about. Surprise is the element, steping into new grounds is what makes simple things become fun. We will never drive blind, it is true, but wouldn't you like to taste the feeling?

Lets blind date all together!!!

Nir O - That picture is just f** awesome

G

Hi all

Heikke L, I have to disagree with the concept of "blind date" - As I see it all dates are somehow blind, What it makes a date interseting is the feeling of meeting someone who you don't have a clue about. Surprise is the element, steping into new grounds is what makes simple things become fun. We will never drive blind, it is true, but wouldn't you like to taste the feeling?

G

Gon B, Dec 6, 2009 @ 18:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

:-))) Excellent! 

:-))) Excellent! 

TonyMontana, Dec 14, 2009 @ 12:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

and why on earth do we have 2 declare everything??? whats the matter girl ? your sixth and seventh senses are not functioning anymore???Tongue out 

and why on earth do we have 2 declare everything??? whats the matter girl ? your sixth and seventh senses are not functioning anymore???Tongue out 

TonyMontana, Dec 20, 2009 @ 22:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Hi all

G

Dec 6, 09 18:22

make sure u have a little tiny clue about the woman..we've all seen the movie "play misty for me" starring good ol Clint!:-)

make sure u have a little tiny clue about the woman..we've all seen the movie "play misty for me" starring good ol Clint!:-)

TonyMontana, Dec 20, 2009 @ 22:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

OK, this is all great, but I have a friend who wears the men she likes down by going on "non-date dates." 

Sheesh!  Now there is a new one.  The "non-date date."

BTW, it works well for her, too, from what I am told.  The men never know what hit 'em.

OK, this is all great, but I have a friend who wears the men she likes down by going on "non-date dates." 

Sheesh!  Now there is a new one.  The "non-date date."

BTW, it works well for her, too, from what I am told.  The men never know what hit 'em.

Charles G, Dec 20, 2009 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

I'm not sure when a date is considered a date, but I do know that if the below happens to you, it's probably a date :-)

I'm not sure when a date is considered a date, but I do know that if the below happens to you, it's probably a date :-)

SiteAdmin Oded, Dec 21, 2009 @ 17:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

And, to be fair, here's the lady's response to the 'Jizzed in my Pants' video.

And, to be fair, here's the lady's response to the 'Jizzed in my Pants' video.

SiteAdmin Oded, Dec 21, 2009 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Cheers all

Dec 2, 09 10:44

Whaaat????? NEVER EVER USE THIS RULES GUYS!!!! Insteat of you try to have a date or to take out an extrem feministLaughing

It's nice and clear if a guy ask for an date or wants to take a woman out.

To the rules "HOT SEX AFTER 3 DATES OR DRINKS"... this is always pending on the first date Wink

Whaaat????? NEVER EVER USE THIS RULES GUYS!!!! Insteat of you try to have a date or to take out an extrem feministLaughing

To the rules "HOT SEX AFTER 3 DATES OR DRINKS"... this is always pending on the first date Wink

Betty1982, Dec 21, 2009 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Dec 21, 09 18:54

Well thats the problem... there are too many extreme feminists around these days...but i totally agree with u in the sense that IF she's a traditional (19th century, gone with the wind type) ...(which obviously doesnt exist anymore)... then by all means mention the words OUT and  DATECool and be the red buttler...but in the 21st century just be a Tony Montana....

Well thats the problem... there are too many extreme feminists around these days...but i totally agree with u in the sense that IF she's a traditional (19th century, gone with the wind type) ...(which obviously doesnt exist anymore)... then by all means mention the words OUT and  DATECool and be the red buttler...but in the 21st century just be a Tony Montana....

TonyMontana, Dec 22, 2009 @ 01:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

TonyMontana, Dec 22, 2009 @ 01:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

I don't agree with you.... Every woman likes romantics and traditionals, just some lit it more and some like it less. Wink

I don't agree with you.... Every woman likes romantics and traditionals, just some lit it more and some like it less. Wink

Betty1982, Dec 22, 2009 @ 01:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Oh i do beg your pardon my dear Scarlett O' Hara...

Your red (gone with the wind) buttlerKiss

Oh i do beg your pardon my dear Scarlett O' Hara...

Your red (gone with the wind) buttlerKiss

TonyMontana, Dec 22, 2009 @ 02:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

these communists tell u what 2 do ..what 2 think,,,no way man, im tonymontana and i want my human rights with a  green card please....

these communists tell u what 2 do ..what 2 think,,,no way man, im tonymontana and i want my human rights with a  green card please....

TonyMontana, Dec 22, 2009 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

I think its all about the connection you develop during your "Date" of which we find ourselves always on the wrong side of events and emotions largely due to our luck of patience!

Nothing highlights this more on this by this article by M. Mcmahon on the virtues of patience.....read on

Connecting with another person is one of the most sacred, exciting and spiritually challenging experiences we will go through in this lifetime. Sometimes we are brought the perfect person to teach us exactly what it is that we need to learn about love.

Yet what many of us are challenged by is being patient when it's time to build a relationship. Most of us want to know right away what it will "be." However, rushing the physicality of your connection just creates insecurity, and insecurity is the opposite of intimacy, which is the key to any successful relationship.

Feeling safe is what allows people to move forward, and this feeling can only be built over time. Intimacy has a lot of different levels, and it isn't just about physical connection - though that is an important part. Taking the time to listen and learn about someone new in your life will allow a closeness that is based on respect, in every area, to manifest itself.

So try and enjoy this building of a new relationship as much as the physical aspect. Hormones and fantasies can justify your impulse to jump right into something, but it won't help you find the deeper (lasting!) connection that comes from taking it slowly. So take a deep breath. Be grateful for your initial chemistry. Now slow down your mind - and open your heart.

Trust, and trust more
One of the reasons people who sincerely want a relationship sometimes jump into bed too quickly is that they are afraid if they don't "seal the deal" and bond in the bedroom, they will lose that person's interest. If they can just show they are skilled between the sheets, it will "fix" anything that's askew.

But the truth is, most of us connect compatibility in bed with compatibility in life. If it were as easy as getting and giving good sex, why would any of us talk to each other at all? If you want a love that is built on the simple joy of spending time together, then you must make that the focus of the initial courtship period.

If the connection is there, let it grow. Resist the urge to jump ahead. Everything ebbs and flows. You may feel it more on one date, and less on the next. Keep trusting, and accept the journey to evolve. Don't count dates. Don't analyze every word you say to each other. Trust that clarity will come at the exact right time. Wouldn't you rather spend a long time getting to know one person - and have it last - than have two or three more quick flings that leave you as alone as before?

Think evolution
There is a lot of advice out there about "playing hard to get." The sentiment is right, but the reasoning is often flawed. Making yourself artificially unavailable is like trying to get someone to drink a glass that's half-full. But having a full wonderful life that you slowly integrate a new person into is attractive. That's why your self-care is crucial to nurturing a relationship. Don't drop your life when you sense that your connection is growing. Yes, you might clear your Saturday nights, of course - but dropping plans with friends, giving up your fitness routine, or spending every night at your new love's apartment is just going to tell your new partner - "you are my whole life!" And that's a countdown to an ending - because the pressure becomes unbearable on them. Allow this next level of connection to evolve. Just because the connection is there doesn't mean it's time to change addresses, share finances, or adopt pets together! One day at a time... more will eventually be revealed.

No expectations!
Don't judge the speed of this relationship against anyone else's romances - or measure it by your own past relationships! If you surrender the fact that this is an utterly new relationship unlike any others, your path to love will be yours only - completely unique, and divine. You will relax into a profound freedom. There are only three outcomes to taking it slow: 1) it will grow into a deep and stable love, 2) you will lose interest, 3) the other party will lose interest. If you lose interest, you'll realize it was a good thing you found out before you had a joint credit card with them. If they lose interest, you'll have the clarity to look elsewhere. If it grows into a deep and stable love, it won't matter how long it takes.

Remember, while you're checking your watch and wondering, is this going to be what I want or not?, there is someone else in this story, and you have no idea what they are going through. They may still be emotionally letting go of someone else they had been seeing. They may be cleaning out old photographs that need to be gone from their home before you get invited over. Or they may just be giving their heart time to speak clearly.

So, pull back the expectations and have fun. Because above everything, the pursuit of love can be full of joy, and you get to bring that light. So laugh, smile and relax. Love has a way of arriving right on time.

I think its all about the connection you develop during your "Date" of which we find ourselves always on the wrong side of events and emotions largely due to our luck of patience!

Nothing highlights this more on this by this article by M. Mcmahon on the virtues of patience.....read on

Connecting with another person is one of the most sacred, exciting and spiritually challenging experiences we will go through in this lifetime. Sometimes we are brought the perfect person to teach us exactly what it is that we need to learn about love.

Yet what many of us are challenged by is being patient when it's time to build a relationship. Most of us want to know right away what it will "be." However, rushing the physicality of your connection just creates insecurity, and insecurity is the opposite of intimacy, which is the key to any successful relationship.

Feeling safe is what allows people to move forward, and this feeling can only be built over time. Intimacy has a lot of different levels, and it isn't just about physical connection - though that is an important part. Taking the time to listen and learn about someone new in your life will allow a closeness that is based on respect, in every area, to manifest itself.

So try and enjoy this building of a new relationship as much as the physical aspect. Hormones and fantasies can justify your impulse to jump right into something, but it won't help you find the deeper (lasting!) connection that comes from taking it slowly. So take a deep breath. Be grateful for your initial chemistry. Now slow down your mind - and open your heart.

Trust, and trust more
One of the reasons people who sincerely want a relationship sometimes jump into bed too quickly is that they are afraid if they don't "seal the deal" and bond in the bedroom, they will lose that person's interest. If they can just show they are skilled between the sheets, it will "fix" anything that's askew.

But the truth is, most of us connect compatibility in bed with compatibility in life. If it were as easy as getting and giving good sex, why would any of us talk to each other at all? If you want a love that is built on the simple joy of spending time together, then you must make that the focus of the initial courtship period.

If the connection is there, let it grow. Resist the urge to jump ahead. Everything ebbs and flows. You may feel it more on one date, and less on the next. Keep trusting, and accept the journey to evolve. Don't count dates. Don't analyze every word you say to each other. Trust that clarity will come at the exact right time. Wouldn't you rather spend a long time getting to know one person - and have it last - than have two or three more quick flings that leave you as alone as before?

Think evolution
There is a lot of advice out there about "playing hard to get." The sentiment is right, but the reasoning is often flawed. Making yourself artificially unavailable is like trying to get someone to drink a glass that's half-full. But having a full wonderful life that you slowly integrate a new person into is attractive. That's why your self-care is crucial to nurturing a relationship. Don't drop your life when you sense that your connection is growing. Yes, you might clear your Saturday nights, of course - but dropping plans with friends, giving up your fitness routine, or spending every night at your new love's apartment is just going to tell your new partner - "you are my whole life!" And that's a countdown to an ending - because the pressure becomes unbearable on them. Allow this next level of connection to evolve. Just because the connection is there doesn't mean it's time to change addresses, share finances, or adopt pets together! One day at a time... more will eventually be revealed.

No expectations!
Don't judge the speed of this relationship against anyone else's romances - or measure it by your own past relationships! If you surrender the fact that this is an utterly new relationship unlike any others, your path to love will be yours only - completely unique, and divine. You will relax into a profound freedom. There are only three outcomes to taking it slow: 1) it will grow into a deep and stable love, 2) you will lose interest, 3) the other party will lose interest. If you lose interest, you'll realize it was a good thing you found out before you had a joint credit card with them. If they lose interest, you'll have the clarity to look elsewhere. If it grows into a deep and stable love, it won't matter how long it takes.

Remember, while you're checking your watch and wondering, is this going to be what I want or not?, there is someone else in this story, and you have no idea what they are going through. They may still be emotionally letting go of someone else they had been seeing. They may be cleaning out old photographs that need to be gone from their home before you get invited over. Or they may just be giving their heart time to speak clearly.

So, pull back the expectations and have fun. Because above everything, the pursuit of love can be full of joy, and you get to bring that light. So laugh, smile and relax. Love has a way of arriving right on time.

Gichana, Dec 27, 2009 @ 22:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Quite a concept.. @oded.. good one, mate.. ( shudnt come out with all of them secrets...) lol

A date is a date when u want it to be a date.. it has to involve a high level of adoration for the other ( didnt that sound poetic) .. I have been out for a movie with complete strangers and it dont qualify as a date coz it wasnt a tad bit serious.. ;-)

Likely Scenario..

If its starts off with the women in question giving u a negative response and the guy in question, being extremely persistent about it.. and it eventually leads you to a little moment of togetherness over a cuppa coffee , thats a start ..

If the next move is the guys, then thats encouragement.. If the guy hints at *that Hip Club I was at the other day¨,maybe i cud get us exclusive passes* and the girl buys it, its leading to the HOT SEX AFTER 3 DATES OR DRINKS" ( @Betty)..

The rest, as they say, is HIStory.. :-)

Quite a concept.. @oded.. good one, mate.. ( shudnt come out with all of them secrets...) lol

A date is a date when u want it to be a date.. it has to involve a high level of adoration for the other ( didnt that sound poetic) .. I have been out for a movie with complete strangers and it dont qualify as a date coz it wasnt a tad bit serious.. ;-)

Likely Scenario..

If its starts off with the women in question giving u a negative response and the guy in question, being extremely persistent about it.. and it eventually leads you to a little moment of togetherness over a cuppa coffee , thats a start ..

If the next move is the guys, then thats encouragement.. If the guy hints at *that Hip Club I was at the other day¨,maybe i cud get us exclusive passes* and the girl buys it, its leading to the HOT SEX AFTER 3 DATES OR DRINKS" ( @Betty)..

The rest, as they say, is HIStory.. :-)

Kunalito, Dec 28, 2009 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
39 Replies | 6716 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form