Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > a cheap car

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
a cheap car

Hello everybody, I have a problem . Our car is dead that is to say that we brought it from home and the gear box died. When we sourced a second hand box after 13 weeks the gear box had the exact same fault as our own.  So after 13 weeks of car hire payments we are back at square one. We cant go on hiring a car indefinately. So now our only ootion is to huy something, we dont want to really spend much more than 3000 because we are only going to be here another 18 months. Anybody any clues at all. To say im desperate and really upset is an undersratement. 

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody, I have a problem . Our car is dead that is to say that we brought it from home and the gear box died. When we sourced a second hand box after 13 weeks the gear box had the exact same fault as our own.  So after 13 weeks of car hire payments we are back at square one. We cant go on hiring a car indefinately. So now our only ootion is to huy something, we dont want to really spend much more than 3000 because we are only going to be here another 18 months. Anybody any clues at all. To say im desperate and really upset is an undersratement. 

Thanks

rachael cApr 24, 2014 @ 21:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 864 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: a cheap car
Post 1

Go to autoscout24.ch find a car in your price range with expertise! i would suggest you to buy the car from a garage instead of car dealers in this price range! Another suggestion! In this price range buying car is little risky as you never know what you find. So i would highly suggest you before you pay for the car! Take it to TCS for a Test! it will cost you 220(in case if you are not member) or 120 CHF in case if you are a member! you will avoid a lot of hassels to come in future! 

http://www.occasions-test.tcs.ch/HomeFR?lang=fr-CH

Go to autoscout24.ch find a car in your price range with expertise! i would suggest you to buy the car from a garage instead of car dealers in this price range! Another suggestion! In this price range buying car is little risky as you never know what you find. So i would highly suggest you before you pay for the car! Take it to TCS for a Test! it will cost you 220(in case if you are not member) or 120 CHF in case if you are a member! you will avoid a lot of hassels to come in future! 

http://www.occasions-test.tcs.ch/HomeFR?lang=fr-CH

brad h, Apr 24, 2014 @ 22:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello,

you may want to look at mobility.ch, car-sharing, if not already done.

Best,
P.

Hello,

you may want to look at mobility.ch, car-sharing, if not already done.

Best,
P.

Pikachu, Apr 24, 2014 @ 23:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

ghi