Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > food for diabetics

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
food for diabetics

Any suggestions where one can pick up food for diabetics- which is also not exorbitantly priced? The amount of sweet stuff on the shelves in the supermarkets in Switzerland is mind boggling! Even bread made of wheat has sugar! (I haven't even come across salted biscuits yet for example). But back to my query: any suggestion that will point me to food with low GI is appreciated!

The text you are quoting:

Any suggestions where one can pick up food for diabetics- which is also not exorbitantly priced? The amount of sweet stuff on the shelves in the supermarkets in Switzerland is mind boggling! Even bread made of wheat has sugar! (I haven't even come across salted biscuits yet for example). But back to my query: any suggestion that will point me to food with low GI is appreciated!

isaac bFeb 27, 2015 @ 12:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: food for diabetics
Post 1

Try contacting the Association genevoise des diabétiques – the website gives address,  phone no., etc.

R.

Try contacting the Association genevoise des diabétiques – the website gives address,  phone no., etc.

R.

Ritchie, Feb 27, 2015 @ 15:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: food for diabetics
Post 2

R.

Feb 27, 15 15:01

Thank you for this Ritchie. You are always helpful! Many thanks.

Thank you for this Ritchie. You are always helpful! Many thanks.

isaac b, Feb 27, 2015 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form