Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
talk

Hello,

My name is Delphine, i live in France,near Geneva.

I'm loking for people to praticemy english (speaking and wrriting) and develop my actual skills.

See you soon.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My name is Delphine, i live in France,near Geneva.

I'm loking for people to praticemy english (speaking and wrriting) and develop my actual skills.

See you soon.

Delphine FSep 25, 2016 @ 21:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 863 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: talk
Post 1

Hi Delphine

Good sugegstion, I am desparately looking to imprve my spoken french and unfortunately cannot take any classes as I really travel a lot - Am fully fluent in English, happy to talk mutually

Regards

Surya

Hi Delphine

Good sugegstion, I am desparately looking to imprve my spoken french and unfortunately cannot take any classes as I really travel a lot - Am fully fluent in English, happy to talk mutually

Regards

Surya

Surya N, Sep 26, 2016 @ 12:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Surya

I'm happy to would speak with you.

So i'm Delphine, i live in France, near Geneva, i would like speak better english for my travels. I take some lessons but i must practice.

And about you?

Hi Surya

I'm happy to would speak with you.

So i'm Delphine, i live in France, near Geneva, i would like speak better english for my travels. I take some lessons but i must practice.

And about you?

Delphine F, Sep 27, 2016 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Delphine

Great ! I stay in Meyrin, close to France (but Ferney side), I work in IT sales so two weeks I am in Geneva, the other I am travelling - my French is exactly the same situation - I have taken lessons even passed the tests - now it is a question of practicing ! I am here in Geneva for two weeks now, we can start some time 

SURYA

Hi Delphine

Great ! I stay in Meyrin, close to France (but Ferney side), I work in IT sales so two weeks I am in Geneva, the other I am travelling - my French is exactly the same situation - I have taken lessons even passed the tests - now it is a question of practicing ! I am here in Geneva for two weeks now, we can start some time 

SURYA

Surya N, Sep 27, 2016 @ 16:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 863 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form