Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > A good eye doctor/opthamologist experienced with LASIK'd patients?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A good eye doctor/opthamologist experienced with LASIK'd patients?
Hi all!
I'm looking for a good eye doctor (English not required as long as s/he is good) for a check up after my LASIK surgery 10 years ago.  I feel my eyesight isn't 20/20 any more, and I would like to find out if I am suffering from some effects after the surgery.  I would like to consult someone who has experience in dealing with the patients long time after the surgery.
I will also take any suggestions for a good opthamologist in general, if you know a nice friendly physician.
 Thanks in advance!
Joanna
The text you are quoting:
Hi all!
I'm looking for a good eye doctor (English not required as long as s/he is good) for a check up after my LASIK surgery 10 years ago.  I feel my eyesight isn't 20/20 any more, and I would like to find out if I am suffering from some effects after the surgery.  I would like to consult someone who has experience in dealing with the patients long time after the surgery.
I will also take any suggestions for a good opthamologist in general, if you know a nice friendly physician.
 Thanks in advance!
Joanna
joannalOct 27, 2009 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1040 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1040 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form