Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > A studio to be rented from from June till September

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A studio to be rented from from June till September

I'm going in Holidays this summer and in order to pay my travel, I rent my studio.

It's for 3 months, from June 14th till September 14th. In the studio, there are a cupboard, a shelf, two sofas bed, a big shelf, a high table and a low table.

There are a tv ( 108 cm), a reader dvd/dvx too.

The kitchen is properly ranked and it there also a microwaves.

Finally, there is a bathroom with small tub and a small balcony.

The studio is  5 minutes far away from Uni Mail, Uni Bastion and Uni Dufour on foot.

The studio is 5 minutes far away from the center town, 10 minutes from the lake and 13 minutes from the railway station.

I rent it for CHF 1300-1350 for a month. It would be better if you can pay all at the same time.

My email is [email protected]

See Ya

The text you are quoting:

I'm going in Holidays this summer and in order to pay my travel, I rent my studio.

It's for 3 months, from June 14th till September 14th. In the studio, there are a cupboard, a shelf, two sofas bed, a big shelf, a high table and a low table.

There are a tv ( 108 cm), a reader dvd/dvx too.

The kitchen is properly ranked and it there also a microwaves.

Finally, there is a bathroom with small tub and a small balcony.

The studio is  5 minutes far away from Uni Mail, Uni Bastion and Uni Dufour on foot.

The studio is 5 minutes far away from the center town, 10 minutes from the lake and 13 minutes from the railway station.

I rent it for CHF 1300-1350 for a month. It would be better if you can pay all at the same time.

My email is [email protected]

See Ya

Didier NsabimanaApr 23, 2010 @ 19:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form