Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Activities for children in the week 26-31 August

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Activities for children in the week 26-31 August

My daughter is in Ecolint, and classes there start on 3rd september

Seems all other schools start the week before, i.e. all kids are back to school on 26 August, so there are no campuses or activities at all in the week 26-31August. I wonder why at least Ecolint itself has no campuses on that week??? 

If anyone has ideas for kids (without parents) for that week, preferably non-residential, let me know! Thks!! 

The text you are quoting:

My daughter is in Ecolint, and classes there start on 3rd september

Seems all other schools start the week before, i.e. all kids are back to school on 26 August, so there are no campuses or activities at all in the week 26-31August. I wonder why at least Ecolint itself has no campuses on that week??? 

If anyone has ideas for kids (without parents) for that week, preferably non-residential, let me know! Thks!! 

Lorenza JApr 8, 2013 @ 22:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 864 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Activities for children in the week 26-31 August
Post 1

hi did you find anything I am looking from 15th july onwards for two and half year old and a 4 year old.. Saturdays to be included and Monday Tuesday. thanks Melle

The text you are quoting:

hi did you find anything I am looking from 15th july onwards for two and half year old and a 4 year old.. Saturdays to be included and Monday Tuesday. thanks Melle

Melle Chambers, Jun 22, 2013 @ 20:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 864 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form