Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Anyone a skydiver?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone a skydiver?

Hey,

I have recently moved to Geneva and am looking for somewhere to jump.  I only have 23 jumps, so need somewhere suitable for my level of experience and where they speak English! 

If anyone skydives or has any European DZ recommendations, be great to hear from you.

Thanks,

Anna

The text you are quoting:

Hey,

I have recently moved to Geneva and am looking for somewhere to jump.  I only have 23 jumps, so need somewhere suitable for my level of experience and where they speak English! 

If anyone skydives or has any European DZ recommendations, be great to hear from you.

Thanks,

Anna

Anna WAug 29, 2014 @ 10:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 851 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone a skydiver?
Post 1

You Only have 23 jumps! Surprised Wink Awesome!

You Only have 23 jumps! Surprised Wink Awesome!

Melanie L, Aug 29, 2014 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Anna,

The closest one I know of is in Canton of Valais however there might be one on the French side, close to the Saleve. I know they do a lot of paragliding there. 

http://switzerland.skydiving.com/skydiving-in-switzerland/ch/22/valais/tandem-skydiving-leukerbad-354629.html

or in Interlaken with stunning views

Skydive Switzerland GmbH
Scenic Air AG
Hauptstrasse 26
3800 Matten
Schweiz

Phone: +41 33 821 00 11
Fax: +41 33 821 64 14
E-Mail[email protected]

I am taking my AFF is April next year, Empuria Brava Spain so might be able to jump together when I have passed my course :) 

Good luck 

Malin

Hi Anna,

The closest one I know of is in Canton of Valais however there might be one on the French side, close to the Saleve. I know they do a lot of paragliding there. 

http://switzerland.skydiving.com/skydiving-in-switzerland/ch/22/valais/tandem-skydiving-leukerbad-354629.html

or in Interlaken with stunning views

Skydive Switzerland GmbH
Scenic Air AG
Hauptstrasse 26
3800 Matten
Schweiz

Phone: +41 33 821 00 11
Fax: +41 33 821 64 14
E-Mail[email protected]

I am taking my AFF is April next year, Empuria Brava Spain so might be able to jump together when I have passed my course :) 

Good luck 

Malin

Malin V, Aug 29, 2014 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey thanks!  Yeah i understand there is one in Annemasse in France which i will check out.  And yeah 23 is more than none...but much less than it could be :)

My instructor from home recommended Skydive Spain in Seville or Empuria Brava - i was there earlier in the year but only in the wind tunnel. Sure your AFF there will be awesome :)

Hey thanks!  Yeah i understand there is one in Annemasse in France which i will check out.  And yeah 23 is more than none...but much less than it could be :)

My instructor from home recommended Skydive Spain in Seville or Empuria Brava - i was there earlier in the year but only in the wind tunnel. Sure your AFF there will be awesome :)

Anna W, Sep 3, 2014 @ 15:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 851 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form