Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Appartment for rent Les Acacias 3 pièces Fr. 1'762

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Appartment for rent Les Acacias 3 pièces Fr. 1'762

I am leaving Geneva on the 31st of March so my appartment 3 pièces in les Acacias at Rue Gustave Revilliod 3 will be for rent as of the 1st of April. It's a luminous 55sqm appartment close to all accomodations, a park and public transport. Rent Fr: 1'762 /month via régie Rosset. Feel free to contact me for more info and visits on 079/274 08 76 ask for Xavier

The text you are quoting:

I am leaving Geneva on the 31st of March so my appartment 3 pièces in les Acacias at Rue Gustave Revilliod 3 will be for rent as of the 1st of April. It's a luminous 55sqm appartment close to all accomodations, a park and public transport. Rent Fr: 1'762 /month via régie Rosset. Feel free to contact me for more info and visits on 079/274 08 76 ask for Xavier

Xavier DMar 2, 2010 @ 11:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1206 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Appartment for rent Les Acacias 3 pièces Fr. 1'762
Post 1

Hi Xavier! I don't know if you remember me, I think we introduced ourselves via chat once!

I'm moving in geneva on the 1st of April, and I'm very interested in the flat you're listing :) 

Can you give me some little more information, including location (area), duration of the contract and maybe some pics to get an idea?

Thank you very much!!

Gabriella

The text you are quoting:

Hi Xavier! I don't know if you remember me, I think we introduced ourselves via chat once!

I'm moving in geneva on the 1st of April, and I'm very interested in the flat you're listing :) 

Can you give me some little more information, including location (area), duration of the contract and maybe some pics to get an idea?

Thank you very much!!

Gabriella

Gabriella L, Mar 2, 2010 @ 15:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1206 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form