Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Babby Sitting / Nanny Training Institutes in Geneva - English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Babby Sitting / Nanny Training Institutes in Geneva - English

Hi All,

I am looking for baby sitting training institues in Geneva in English. I am not very good at French. I called Red Cross already, however they only teach in French. 

Any suggestion, help would be highly appreciated. Even if you are aware of Institutes that teach in French, kindly let me know and I will try to enquire with them if there is any possibility of a English course.

Many thanks

Komala

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

I am looking for baby sitting training institues in Geneva in English. I am not very good at French. I called Red Cross already, however they only teach in French. 

Any suggestion, help would be highly appreciated. Even if you are aware of Institutes that teach in French, kindly let me know and I will try to enquire with them if there is any possibility of a English course.

Many thanks

Komala

Komala AAug 20, 2014 @ 21:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 940 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Babby Sitting / Nanny Training Institutes in Geneva - English
Post 1

If you are looking to obtain a professional qualification that is recognized locally, why not start by taking a short, intensive course to improve your French and move on from there.

It will open up more job opportunities and add to your appreciation and enjoyment of life in Geneva.

Good luck and all the best!

If you are looking to obtain a professional qualification that is recognized locally, why not start by taking a short, intensive course to improve your French and move on from there.

It will open up more job opportunities and add to your appreciation and enjoyment of life in Geneva.

Good luck and all the best!

Ritchie, Aug 21, 2014 @ 07:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi

have a look at aeqv.ch  but it's in Veroix. They have French courses and special rates for nannies. I did it some years ago and really love it. So i hope that it helps you. best regards. E.

Hi

have a look at aeqv.ch  but it's in Veroix. They have French courses and special rates for nannies. I did it some years ago and really love it. So i hope that it helps you. best regards. E.

Eve B, Aug 23, 2014 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you  Ritchie and Eve

Thank you  Ritchie and Eve

Komala A, Aug 26, 2014 @ 12:46