Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Baby Classes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Baby Classes
Does anyone know of any music/painting/activity classes around the Lausanne/Pully area for toddlers of 18 months?
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know of any music/painting/activity classes around the Lausanne/Pully area for toddlers of 18 months?
elleeMar 15, 2009 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

14 Replies | 1563 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Baby Classes
Post 1

ou, I would like to find the same things, but in Geneva?

ou, I would like to find the same things, but in Geneva?
Lepatriinu, Mar 16, 2009 @ 23:32

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
[quote]

I am trying to find such kind of activities for me and my daughter (almost 2yrs) too! not easy... there is a "maison ouverte" in aigle - may be a bit too far away from pully? - open during the week, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon for a couple of hours. they have an atelier, where kids can paint, but it's not a real class. here's the link: http://www.espace-prevention.ch/est/pdf_est/petitmonde.pdf It's in french, I hope you can understand it? they do several activities for babies and kids like gym, singing etc. as well. may be interesting for you?  have a good day, daniela:)

[quote]

I am trying to find such kind of activities for me and my daughter (almost 2yrs) too! not easy... there is a "maison ouverte" in aigle - may be a bit too far away from pully? - open during the week, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon for a couple of hours. they have an atelier, where kids can paint, but it's not a real class. here's the link: http://www.espace-prevention.ch/est/pdf_est/petitmonde.pdf It's in french, I hope you can understand it? they do several activities for babies and kids like gym, singing etc. as well. may be interesting for you?  have a good day, daniela:)
dani72, Mar 17, 2009 @ 09:17

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Gymboree does music classes - although quite expensive. Also if you go to your local marie they can give you details of classes that are held locally in your area (These will be in French).
Gymboree does music classes - although quite expensive. Also if you go to your local marie they can give you details of classes that are held locally in your area (These will be in French).
pazzer, Mar 17, 2009 @ 13:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Also..

www.kiddieclub.ch :)
Also..

www.kiddieclub.ch :)
uktheturtle, Mar 17, 2009 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Dear all,

My daughter Gabriela will be two in may. Im also having dificulty on findind activities for her.

Im sorry but I just REFUSE to pay 50 Dollars for her to play [read it spank] a tambourin at what they call "music classes".

So...

Would u be interested in getting togheter and have the kids play, while we can exchange some tips and ideas?

I can host a tea/coffee at my house. We have some toys here, and I would love to have u over.

Im in Veyrier. Just give me a shout, Im always reading my mail, also I will comeback in the forum too.

Later!! J.
Dear all,

My daughter Gabriela will be two in may. Im also having dificulty on findind activities for her.

Im sorry but I just REFUSE to pay 50 Dollars for her to play [read it spank] a tambourin at what they call "music classes".

So...

Would u be interested in getting togheter and have the kids play, while we can exchange some tips and ideas?

I can host a tea/coffee at my house. We have some toys here, and I would love to have u over.

Im in Veyrier. Just give me a shout, Im always reading my mail, also I will comeback in the forum too.

Later!! J.
JuliaPhotos, Mar 17, 2009 @ 21:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi,

I think Julia has wonderful idea, I will be interested, but my kid is only 5 mounths old and will not play with others:ermm:, but maybe I have some ideas...:hehe:

Hi,

I think Julia has wonderful idea, I will be interested, but my kid is only 5 mounths old and will not play with others:ermm:, but maybe I have some ideas...:hehe:
Lepatriinu, Mar 17, 2009 @ 23:21

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Thanks so much for all your replies.  I will take a look at some of the websites.

That is a super idea Julia to perhaps all meet up and so kind of you to offer to host it.  Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle to start with, as Veyrier is rather far from us as we are the other side of Lausanne.  Would Morges be a good place to meet for a coffee? 

Thanks so much for all your replies.  I will take a look at some of the websites.

That is a super idea Julia to perhaps all meet up and so kind of you to offer to host it.  Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle to start with, as Veyrier is rather far from us as we are the other side of Lausanne.  Would Morges be a good place to meet for a coffee? 
ellee, Mar 17, 2009 @ 23:36

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
[quote]Thanks so much for all your replies. I will take a look at some of the websites.

That is a super idea Julia to perhaps all meet up and so kind of you to offer to host it. Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle to start with, as Veyrier is rather far from us as we are the other side of Lausanne. Would Morges be a good place to meet for a coffee?[/quote]julia - fantastic idea!!! Thanks a lot! I would love to meet you in veyrier. I live in montreux and my daughter will be two on march 28. We can meet for a coffee between lausanne and veyrier. Let's say vevey? I am travelling until thursday but am available as from friday! Daniela
[quote]Thanks so much for all your replies. I will take a look at some of the websites.

That is a super idea Julia to perhaps all meet up and so kind of you to offer to host it. Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle to start with, as Veyrier is rather far from us as we are the other side of Lausanne. Would Morges be a good place to meet for a coffee?[/quote]julia - fantastic idea!!! Thanks a lot! I would love to meet you in veyrier. I live in montreux and my daughter will be two on march 28. We can meet for a coffee between lausanne and veyrier. Let's say vevey? I am travelling until thursday but am available as from friday! Daniela
dani72, Mar 18, 2009 @ 00:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi there - just picked up on your post. Have you tried www.edukids.ch in St Sulpice for music activities? A friend has also recommended the Maison du Quartier in Lausanne to me, see http://www.lausannefamille.ch/N4091/maison-de-quartier-sous-gare.html although I haven't yet been myself. Not sure about painting activities, my little boy tends to just eat crayons or tries to stick them in his ears so we stay well clear at the moment!!

My son is now almost 18 months and we have a nice little group of mums and toddlers of a similar age that we meet with between Morges and the other side of Lausanne (often to be seen at Pully playround!) fairly regularly. Drop me a note if you'd like to meet up sometime :-)

Hi there - just picked up on your post. Have you tried www.edukids.ch in St Sulpice for music activities? A friend has also recommended the Maison du Quartier in Lausanne to me, see http://www.lausannefamille.ch/N4091/maison-de-quartier-sous-gare.html although I haven't yet been myself. Not sure about painting activities, my little boy tends to just eat crayons or tries to stick them in his ears so we stay well clear at the moment!!

My son is now almost 18 months and we have a nice little group of mums and toddlers of a similar age that we meet with between Morges and the other side of Lausanne (often to be seen at Pully playround!) fairly regularly. Drop me a note if you'd like to meet up sometime :-)
maisiebrooks, Apr 13, 2009 @ 23:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
Hi Maisie

Thanks so much for reply, I will take a look at both sites.  We are always down at Pully Port too as it is only 10 mins from us.  We would love to meet up sometime, just let me know when is good for you.  

Ella 

Hi Maisie

Thanks so much for reply, I will take a look at both sites.  We are always down at Pully Port too as it is only 10 mins from us.  We would love to meet up sometime, just let me know when is good for you.  

Ella 
ellee, Apr 16, 2009 @ 11:24

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
hi, just another idea, not Lausanne but in Nyon - there is MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) which is fun for the kids and great for moms too, Christian environment, check:

http://www.westlakechurch.com/site/what_we_do/QC.htm

and if anyone would be interested in get together for some play dates in Geneva from May/June on - let me know. I got a little 20 month old and am due in May with n° two.:D

cheers, Claudia

hi, just another idea, not Lausanne but in Nyon - there is MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) which is fun for the kids and great for moms too, Christian environment, check:

http://www.westlakechurch.com/site/what_we_do/QC.htm

and if anyone would be interested in get together for some play dates in Geneva from May/June on - let me know. I got a little 20 month old and am due in May with n° two.:D

cheers, Claudia
Claudi, Apr 16, 2009 @ 11:59

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12
Thanks maisiebrooks! I would love to join you! my daughter is now 2 years old and I'd love to spend some time with other moms and kids of similar age, just for a walk, talk or play. I live in Montreux. Next time you are in Pully just let me know and I will join you with pleasure. I work everyday am and will be on vacation next week. but in may with pleasure! :)
Thanks maisiebrooks! I would love to join you! my daughter is now 2 years old and I'd love to spend some time with other moms and kids of similar age, just for a walk, talk or play. I live in Montreux. Next time you are in Pully just let me know and I will join you with pleasure. I work everyday am and will be on vacation next week. but in may with pleasure! :)
dani72, Apr 16, 2009 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13
Hello, My husband and I are moving to Geneva from Minneapolis, MN this September. We are on a house-hunting trip this week. Do you like living in Veyrier? Do you have suggestions for other areas? We are expecting our first baby in July. Any advice about moving here would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Treva

[quote]Dear all,

So...

Later!! J.[/quote]
Hello, My husband and I are moving to Geneva from Minneapolis, MN this September. We are on a house-hunting trip this week. Do you like living in Veyrier? Do you have suggestions for other areas? We are expecting our first baby in July. Any advice about moving here would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Treva

[quote]Dear all,

So...

Later!! J.[/quote]
treva, Apr 19, 2009 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
14 Replies | 1563 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form