Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Babysitter, house sitter or English lessons!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Babysitter, house sitter or English lessons!

Hello there

My name is Toni Roberts and I am a 19 year old South African. I have been Au Pairing in Milan, Italy since January. I am soon changing families (from Milan to Cessy, France). I have fallen inlove with a family who aren't going to be paying me much and as Switzerland is a lot more expensive than Milan, I'd need to be making some extra money. I will Au Pair in the mornings and some evenings. In my free time and on weekends I will be available to babysit, housesit (for people who travel on weekends and have animals for example) or practice English conversation. I am very outgoing, honest and trustworthy. If you'd like I have 3 references for you from the families I have worked for in Italy. I could also send you a copy of my CV. I have Au Paired for children this year ages 1, 3, 6, 8, 10 and 11. 

If you are interested, or just keen to help a kind soul out please don't hesitate to message here on inbox me. I will be happy to tell you more about myself :)

Oh and I also have a Swiss Passport, so working in Europe is okay for me! I have my International Drivers Liscence and I have my own Insurance. 

Thanks in advance

Toni 

The text you are quoting:

Hello there

My name is Toni Roberts and I am a 19 year old South African. I have been Au Pairing in Milan, Italy since January. I am soon changing families (from Milan to Cessy, France). I have fallen inlove with a family who aren't going to be paying me much and as Switzerland is a lot more expensive than Milan, I'd need to be making some extra money. I will Au Pair in the mornings and some evenings. In my free time and on weekends I will be available to babysit, housesit (for people who travel on weekends and have animals for example) or practice English conversation. I am very outgoing, honest and trustworthy. If you'd like I have 3 references for you from the families I have worked for in Italy. I could also send you a copy of my CV. I have Au Paired for children this year ages 1, 3, 6, 8, 10 and 11. 

If you are interested, or just keen to help a kind soul out please don't hesitate to message here on inbox me. I will be happy to tell you more about myself :)

Oh and I also have a Swiss Passport, so working in Europe is okay for me! I have my International Drivers Liscence and I have my own Insurance. 

Thanks in advance

Toni 

Toni RobertsAug 20, 2012 @ 10:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1263 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Babysitter, house sitter or English lessons!
Post 1

Hi Toni,

Are you still looking for extra babysitting work? We are just down the road in Segny, France.

Sarah

Hi Toni,

Are you still looking for extra babysitting work? We are just down the road in Segny, France.

Sarah

Sarah H, Jan 3, 2013 @ 19:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Toni,

we are looking for a baby sitting/playing/teaching for a 2.5 years old boy in Geneva for all Wednesday afternoon from 14 to 16.30.

If you have any interest, please give me a bell.

Thanks

Gianfranco

Hi Toni,

we are looking for a baby sitting/playing/teaching for a 2.5 years old boy in Geneva for all Wednesday afternoon from 14 to 16.30.

If you have any interest, please give me a bell.

Thanks

Gianfranco

Gianfranco Simmini, Aug 18, 2016 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

This thread's a bit dated too.

This thread's a bit dated too.

Ritchie, Aug 18, 2016 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

how come some people's threads listing services here are messaged and told its not allowed yet others are left....not really fair 

how come some people's threads listing services here are messaged and told its not allowed yet others are left....not really fair 

amanda harris, Aug 18, 2016 @ 18:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Aug 18, 16 18:45

Do you really expect the admin to delete threads dated 2013 just because someone today without even reading / checking the date on the post commented on it?

Besides if you did take the time to check the profile of the person who started the thread then you would see that she has not been active for years.

Was it worth to complain then? Maybe not.

Do you really expect the admin to delete threads dated 2013 just because someone today without even reading / checking the date on the post commented on it?

Besides if you did take the time to check the profile of the person who started the thread then you would see that she has not been active for years.

Was it worth to complain then? Maybe not.

Reka Y, Aug 18, 2016 @ 23:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1263 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form