Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Ballroom dance partner needed

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ballroom dance partner needed

Hello,

I am looking for a (female ;-) ballroom dance partner for both int'l standard and latin for training and competitions. About silver level (at least, this would be if I were still in Boston). I take classes with a pro teacher in Annecy. Competitions are basically all in France.

I think there is an age restriction of 21-35 in the new int'l rules (who knows why, since there are not that many dancers), I'm almost 33.

Let me know if interested

Emmanuele

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am looking for a (female ;-) ballroom dance partner for both int'l standard and latin for training and competitions. About silver level (at least, this would be if I were still in Boston). I take classes with a pro teacher in Annecy. Competitions are basically all in France.

I think there is an age restriction of 21-35 in the new int'l rules (who knows why, since there are not that many dancers), I'm almost 33.

Let me know if interested

Emmanuele

Emmanuele SMay 10, 2011 @ 00:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1117 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Ballroom dance partner needed
Post 1

Hello, i realise this reply is a few years after you posted your dance partner search post. Do you still dance? Are you still looking for a dance partner? Currently I am loooking for s ballroom dance partner.. please let me know if you're intetested or if you know of someone else who might be inteterested ;) its not so easy to find a oartner (especially for a girl)

The text you are quoting:

Hello, i realise this reply is a few years after you posted your dance partner search post. Do you still dance? Are you still looking for a dance partner? Currently I am loooking for s ballroom dance partner.. please let me know if you're intetested or if you know of someone else who might be inteterested ;) its not so easy to find a oartner (especially for a girl)

Juliette B, Jan 19, 2017 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1117 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form