Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Basketball

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Basketball

I am looking for 2 things: people interested in playing some pick-up games weekdays around 8pm and where it is possible to play indoors... anyone have a clue?

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for 2 things: people interested in playing some pick-up games weekdays around 8pm and where it is possible to play indoors... anyone have a clue?

glocal33Nov 4, 2009 @ 21:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 911 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Basketball
Post 1
I would like to join, but do not know about indoors...
I would like to join, but do not know about indoors...

Surfmoe, Nov 4, 2009 @ 23:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hey Yes interested let me know thanks
Hey Yes interested let me know thanks

Melle, Nov 5, 2009 @ 00:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Hi!  It's not that easy to get inside to play pick up games. Most likely, you'll have to join a club team. I play with a club in Bernex (http://bbclub.jimdo.com/) that plays in the 2nd league and they also have a women's team. Depending on what level you want to play, I'm sure there's a club or 2 in Geneva where you can play up to a few times a week. There's also, as far as I know, 2 netball clubs in Geneva. Netball, if you're used to basketball, is kind of strange (was created as an alternative to basketball for women, never caught on in North America, but became very popular in the U.K. and their commonwealth). It's good fun, though, and the group that meets Tuesday nights balance sport well with social nights out and a few drinks together.  
 Hi!  It's not that easy to get inside to play pick up games. Most likely, you'll have to join a club team. I play with a club in Bernex (http://bbclub.jimdo.com/) that plays in the 2nd league and they also have a women's team. Depending on what level you want to play, I'm sure there's a club or 2 in Geneva where you can play up to a few times a week. There's also, as far as I know, 2 netball clubs in Geneva. Netball, if you're used to basketball, is kind of strange (was created as an alternative to basketball for women, never caught on in North America, but became very popular in the U.K. and their commonwealth). It's good fun, though, and the group that meets Tuesday nights balance sport well with social nights out and a few drinks together.  
Matt Williams, Nov 5, 2009 @ 10:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi, I love basketball, I'm moving to Geneva in 2 weeks, if there is a team i would love to join. cheerstam
Hi, I love basketball, I'm moving to Geneva in 2 weeks, if there is a team i would love to join. cheerstam
Tammie C, Nov 8, 2009 @ 08:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Tammie C, Nov 8, 2009 @ 08:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi, I am very interested in playing basketball !! I haven't been playing for years now !! Let me know !! cheers !

Hi, I am very interested in playing basketball !! I haven't been playing for years now !! Let me know !! cheers !

SEBASTIEN L, Nov 17, 2009 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Very interested in basketball as well. Any ideas???

Very interested in basketball as well. Any ideas???

Mubarak Osiyemi, Nov 18, 2009 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 911 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form