Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Bicycle Servicing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bicycle Servicing
I'd like to have my wife's bicycle serviced. Is there a place close to the centre of Geneva , well really pushing distance from the centre.
The text you are quoting:
I'd like to have my wife's bicycle serviced. Is there a place close to the centre of Geneva , well really pushing distance from the centre.
britabroadJul 20, 2009 @ 17:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 811 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bicycle Servicing
Post 1
There is a place close to Remor Cafe, maybe ten meters at the left. But they are often overbooked and we have to wait.

There is at rue du Velodrome 8 a really cheap place: they were in Artamis before this site was emptied.

An another place in the Grottes: rue de l'Industrie, I don't remember the number but the street is not to long. They are sympathetic and not expansive.

And also a very kind shop in front of the post offfice of rue Henri Christiné at Plainpalais.

I hope you will find somewhere good for you.

Regards.

Dottie
There is a place close to Remor Cafe, maybe ten meters at the left. But they are often overbooked and we have to wait.

There is at rue du Velodrome 8 a really cheap place: they were in Artamis before this site was emptied.

An another place in the Grottes: rue de l'Industrie, I don't remember the number but the street is not to long. They are sympathetic and not expansive.

And also a very kind shop in front of the post offfice of rue Henri Christiné at Plainpalais.

I hope you will find somewhere good for you.

Regards.

Dottie
Dottie, Jul 20, 2009 @ 19:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Thanks Dottie , I'll try those
Thanks Dottie , I'll try those
britabroad, Jul 21, 2009 @ 03:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi there,

If your bike is something "good" you can take it to the BOS BIKES,                                rue de Lyon, tel.: 022 3440730 - www.bosbikes.ch - you have a deal of ch$150,00 for the cleanning and check....they work well, fair play.

But is it's just a quick service at rue de la industrie is fine....no drama,

ale rizzo

Hi there,

If your bike is something "good" you can take it to the BOS BIKES,                                rue de Lyon, tel.: 022 3440730 - www.bosbikes.ch - you have a deal of ch$150,00 for the cleanning and check....they work well, fair play.

But is it's just a quick service at rue de la industrie is fine....no drama,

ale rizzo
Ale Rizzo, Jul 22, 2009 @ 21:17

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 811 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form