Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Body step classes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Body step classes
Hi there,
Does anyone know a place where I can take body step classes? I do not want to join a gym which only offers packages as I will not be using all the other options where you are paying for when you take an abbonement. So just 1 class per week on a set time, thanks guys. Anouk
The text you are quoting:
Hi there,
Does anyone know a place where I can take body step classes? I do not want to join a gym which only offers packages as I will not be using all the other options where you are paying for when you take an abbonement. So just 1 class per week on a set time, thanks guys. Anouk
AnoukJun 12, 2006 @ 20:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 890 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Body step classes
Post 1
will check that out!
will check that out!
Anouk, Jun 13, 2006 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I know a guy who does something what you are looking for - he does body step classes on his own, 1 or 2 per week on fixed hours, quite cheap (especially comparing to gym prices). A colleague of mine goes to his classes and she's happy with it. I'll try to the details from her (where and what time and how much) it takes place and let you know.

Hene
I know a guy who does something what you are looking for - he does body step classes on his own, 1 or 2 per week on fixed hours, quite cheap (especially comparing to gym prices). A colleague of mine goes to his classes and she's happy with it. I'll try to the details from her (where and what time and how much) it takes place and let you know.

Hene
hene, Jun 14, 2006 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Yes please let me know it sounds like what I am looking for. Cheers!
Yes please let me know it sounds like what I am looking for. Cheers!
Anouk, Jun 15, 2006 @ 13:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Anouk, I sent you an e-mail about this instructor's contacts. Unfortunately he does not do classes during the summer. Good luck! Hene
Anouk, I sent you an e-mail about this instructor's contacts. Unfortunately he does not do classes during the summer. Good luck! Hene
hene, Jun 16, 2006 @ 16:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 890 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form