Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Calisthenics

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Calisthenics

Hello...are there any small exercise groups for calisthenics (with a trainer) that exists in Geneva? Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hello...are there any small exercise groups for calisthenics (with a trainer) that exists in Geneva? Thanks

Siddarth ROct 18, 2017 @ 16:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1022 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Calisthenics
Post 1

Not sure if there is stricly calisthenics training group in Geneva at the moment. 

For example in my club we integrate quite big part of calisthenics exercises into a boxing training (www.genevaboxing.ch) combined with some CrossFit/Fitness (jumping rope, climbing rope, TRX, head crown, etc.) and we have a small exercises group. 

Otherwise, during a New Year boot camp combined with a New Year party there will be (apart from boxing and self-defense) calisthenics training:

http://genevaboxing.ch/en/extreme-ly-cold-boot-camp/

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me, if you have any questions.

The text you are quoting:

Not sure if there is stricly calisthenics training group in Geneva at the moment. 

For example in my club we integrate quite big part of calisthenics exercises into a boxing training (www.genevaboxing.ch) combined with some CrossFit/Fitness (jumping rope, climbing rope, TRX, head crown, etc.) and we have a small exercises group. 

Otherwise, during a New Year boot camp combined with a New Year party there will be (apart from boxing and self-defense) calisthenics training:

http://genevaboxing.ch/en/extreme-ly-cold-boot-camp/

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me, if you have any questions.

Kris R, Oct 19, 2017 @ 05:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1022 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form