Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Car Insurance Documents

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Car Insurance Documents
Does anyone know of any Car Insurance companies that can send you car insurance quotes in English?
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know of any Car Insurance companies that can send you car insurance quotes in English?
stevewackJan 16, 2009 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Car Insurance Documents
Post 1
I'm not certain whether any of the companies will send you a quote in English.  When I moved to Geneva an English speaking representative of AXA Winthertur who was recommended to me made a visit to my office and sorted out all my insurance needs.  This probably wasn't the cheapest way to do things but suited me at the time as I had heavy work commitments as well as the hassle of a move from Australia.

A better approach might be to check out www.comparis.ch.  You can enter your and your cars details into an electronic form in English and (for no cost) be given estimates of your premiums from different insurance companies as well as a getting a Comparis rating for the company. Having selected an estimate you may then be able apply on line in English using a link from the Comparis site.

Hope this helps

David

The text you are quoting:
I'm not certain whether any of the companies will send you a quote in English.  When I moved to Geneva an English speaking representative of AXA Winthertur who was recommended to me made a visit to my office and sorted out all my insurance needs.  This probably wasn't the cheapest way to do things but suited me at the time as I had heavy work commitments as well as the hassle of a move from Australia.

A better approach might be to check out www.comparis.ch.  You can enter your and your cars details into an electronic form in English and (for no cost) be given estimates of your premiums from different insurance companies as well as a getting a Comparis rating for the company. Having selected an estimate you may then be able apply on line in English using a link from the Comparis site.

Hope this helps

David
david_h, Jan 19, 2009 @ 16:27

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form