Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Course on Website Programming in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Course on Website Programming in Geneva?
 Could anyone recommend someone or somewhere I could take a course on basic web programming and design?  I have taken french lessons up to Niveau B.  But an english speaking teacher would be a plus.  One on one instruction from an individual would also be considered (anyone needing some extra cash out there?)  Many thanks in advance!
The text you are quoting:
 Could anyone recommend someone or somewhere I could take a course on basic web programming and design?  I have taken french lessons up to Niveau B.  But an english speaking teacher would be a plus.  One on one instruction from an individual would also be considered (anyone needing some extra cash out there?)  Many thanks in advance!

TheBigKahunaSep 22, 2009 @ 12:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 760 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Course on Website Programming in Geneva?
Post 1
 What exactly do you want to learn?
I`m an IT-Systems Engineer and I used to programme a lot. Maybe teaching you would be the best way to get into it again... :)
 What exactly do you want to learn?
I`m an IT-Systems Engineer and I used to programme a lot. Maybe teaching you would be the best way to get into it again... :)

Surfmoe, Sep 22, 2009 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Course on Website Programming in Geneva?
Post 2
 I have a friend who's an instructor in Web prog./ design/ and animation. I can contact her and see if she can help.CheersChristoph
 I have a friend who's an instructor in Web prog./ design/ and animation. I can contact her and see if she can help.CheersChristoph
Cwilliam, Sep 22, 2009 @ 14:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 760 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form