Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > English speaking Tax advisor to assist with Geneva Tax returns

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English speaking Tax advisor to assist with Geneva Tax returns

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I am looking for a reliable and professional person to assist with my tax returns - with reasonable rates.

The text you are quoting:

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I am looking for a reliable and professional person to assist with my tax returns - with reasonable rates.

mark dJan 28, 2015 @ 14:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2440 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: English speaking Tax advisor to assist with Geneva Tax returns
Post 1

Well basically most Tax returns are straight forward and you can do them yourself.

You can download the free program to help you do your returns at the following link:

http://www.getax.ch/support/telecharger

Well basically most Tax returns are straight forward and you can do them yourself.

You can download the free program to help you do your returns at the following link:

http://www.getax.ch/support/telecharger

Dave G, Jan 28, 2015 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I have a very complicated tax situation for 2014. I worked from 1st January to 3oth June in Geneva, then from July 16th to 31st December in Luxembourg, I also pay tax in France as I have claimed Chomage and rent out a house in France.

I paid tax at source on both work assignments, the question is, is it worth trying to claim back some tax in both countries ?

I have a very complicated tax situation for 2014. I worked from 1st January to 3oth June in Geneva, then from July 16th to 31st December in Luxembourg, I also pay tax in France as I have claimed Chomage and rent out a house in France.

I paid tax at source on both work assignments, the question is, is it worth trying to claim back some tax in both countries ?

John M, Feb 13, 2015 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear John,

I don't know if it can help, but I know an accountant company that I have recommended to my customers and Glocals members for their tax declarations.

And they also know about taxes in France so maybe they could advise you in your situation.

I can always send you their contact details through PM if you wish.

regards

Aymeric

Glocals agent

Dear John,

I don't know if it can help, but I know an accountant company that I have recommended to my customers and Glocals members for their tax declarations.

And they also know about taxes in France so maybe they could advise you in your situation.

I can always send you their contact details through PM if you wish.

regards

Aymeric

Glocals agent

Aymeric Brossard, Feb 13, 2015 @ 12:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I found this person recommended on Glocals a while back:

IDEALTAX
Marie Amato
105 Av. du Bois-de-la-Chapelle
Case Postale 68
1213 Onex
078 600 92 57

She hasn't done my tax return yet, so I can't vouch, but she speaks English, French and Italian and charges 70 francs for a basic tax return so I'm giving her a try. She seems very professional so far in my dealings with her. 

I found this person recommended on Glocals a while back:

IDEALTAX
Marie Amato
105 Av. du Bois-de-la-Chapelle
Case Postale 68
1213 Onex
078 600 92 57

She hasn't done my tax return yet, so I can't vouch, but she speaks English, French and Italian and charges 70 francs for a basic tax return so I'm giving her a try. She seems very professional so far in my dealings with her. 

Rowan P, Feb 17, 2015 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2440 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form