Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Eyebrow Threading in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Eyebrow Threading in Geneva
Hi-

I am desperately trying to find a salon that offers eyebrow threading. Does anyone know of any?? French or English speaking. Please let me know!!!

Thanks!!
The text you are quoting:
Hi-

I am desperately trying to find a salon that offers eyebrow threading. Does anyone know of any?? French or English speaking. Please let me know!!!

Thanks!!
nknightMay 11, 2009 @ 23:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2468 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Eyebrow Threading in Geneva
Post 1
Hi, Neslihan Sehirli at Hairmania does great eyebrow threading. 35 boulevard Helvetique, 1207 Geneva. 078 736 8524
Hi, Neslihan Sehirli at Hairmania does great eyebrow threading. 35 boulevard Helvetique, 1207 Geneva. 078 736 8524
jbeaty, Jun 4, 2009 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Eyebrow Threading in Geneva
Post 2
Go to Toni & Guy hairdressers in Riva (Bd Helvetique, I think) and ask for Gita - Indian beauty therapist. She speaks english, doing her best at French. She does a great manicure, but I've seen her do threading (i think) and the client wasn't squealing in pain, so I guess she must be good at that too! :w00t:

Go to Toni & Guy hairdressers in Riva (Bd Helvetique, I think) and ask for Gita - Indian beauty therapist. She speaks english, doing her best at French. She does a great manicure, but I've seen her do threading (i think) and the client wasn't squealing in pain, so I guess she must be good at that too! :w00t:

SwissLabels, Jun 7, 2009 @ 21:15

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2468 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form