Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > French lessons needed

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French lessons needed
Ok i know there are a lot of places in Geneva that i can have lessons but my problem is that they all teach in French. How can i understand what the teacher is saying if i cannot speak the language? I know that this is probably the best way to learn French but it doesnt work for me (i tried).

Anw i want someone who can teach me French but explain the language to me in English (greek also welcome!). Any ideas?

Thanks
The text you are quoting:
Ok i know there are a lot of places in Geneva that i can have lessons but my problem is that they all teach in French. How can i understand what the teacher is saying if i cannot speak the language? I know that this is probably the best way to learn French but it doesnt work for me (i tried).

Anw i want someone who can teach me French but explain the language to me in English (greek also welcome!). Any ideas?

Thanks
Maria_Dec 21, 2008 @ 00:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 971 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French lessons needed
Post 1

Hello,

Are you still looking for French Lessons? I am a certified and experienced French teacher. I teach in a private school and I am also free-lance. 

For more info please contact me : [email protected]

Thanks and regards

ND   

Hello,

Are you still looking for French Lessons? I am a certified and experienced French teacher. I teach in a private school and I am also free-lance. 

For more info please contact me : [email protected]

Thanks and regards

ND   

Nadia D, Jan 21, 2010 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello,

I have been teaching French in a popular university for several years. I am used to use English to teach French as many of my students can understand English. I also have personal lessons with some sutdents.

You can contact me through this site or at [email protected].

Thank you and best regards,

Vincent

Hello,

I have been teaching French in a popular university for several years. I am used to use English to teach French as many of my students can understand English. I also have personal lessons with some sutdents.

You can contact me through this site or at [email protected].

Thank you and best regards,

Vincent

Vincent C, Jan 24, 2010 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi
I have been teaching french for the last 20 years, am a french native, have grown up in NYC, thus am perfectly bilingual. I specialize in finance and economics.
I taylor my classes to your needs: conversation (with in situ exercices), reading (in order to pronounce right!) and playful grammar :))
I can teach anywhere in Geneva, any day, any time!
We can even work out a fare for group or multiple lessons.
Please don t hesitate to contact me:)

Hi
I have been teaching french for the last 20 years, am a french native, have grown up in NYC, thus am perfectly bilingual. I specialize in finance and economics.
I taylor my classes to your needs: conversation (with in situ exercices), reading (in order to pronounce right!) and playful grammar :))
I can teach anywhere in Geneva, any day, any time!
We can even work out a fare for group or multiple lessons.
Please don t hesitate to contact me:)

hay_, Jan 24, 2010 @ 14:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 971 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form