Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > French school in geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French school in geneva

Hi everybody, i am looking for french schools in geneva can anyone recomand one ? Or anyone can help me to choose between "ecole PEG" and "Le Francais Ma Passion", i am not really sure If They are good schools or not. 

Thanks a lot

Karim 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody, i am looking for french schools in geneva can anyone recomand one ? Or anyone can help me to choose between "ecole PEG" and "Le Francais Ma Passion", i am not really sure If They are good schools or not. 

Thanks a lot

Karim 

Karim CJul 28, 2015 @ 21:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 828 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French school in geneva
Post 1

Are you really a student fromSwitzerland as you say on your Profile?  If so, your question is rather puzzling.

Are you really a student fromSwitzerland as you say on your Profile?  If so, your question is rather puzzling.

Ritchie, Jul 29, 2015 @ 09:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

So what Ritchie? Not all of Switzerland speaks French nor does everybody learn French in School. Very often you have to chose between French and Italian as a third language in German-speaking Switzerland.

I am curious in Karim's question as well.  

So what Ritchie? Not all of Switzerland speaks French nor does everybody learn French in School. Very often you have to chose between French and Italian as a third language in German-speaking Switzerland.

I am curious in Karim's question as well.  

Manfred R, Jul 29, 2015 @ 10:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you Manfred R. Yes Ritchie i am Really a student from switzerland. I called a lot Of schools And i found these 2 but i Never Heard about Them, so i am asking If a anyone knew them And could advice me in my choice.

Thank you Manfred R. Yes Ritchie i am Really a student from switzerland. I called a lot Of schools And i found these 2 but i Never Heard about Them, so i am asking If a anyone knew them And could advice me in my choice.

Karim C, Jul 30, 2015 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 828 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form